Random Gen 0 x 0 Building Generation Problems

chacachaca13

Does anyone else have a hard time trying to figure out why every single time I attempt to start a new random gen map there are blocks missing from multiple buildings in the 0 x 0 city. I mean gaping holes in which you can not replace with new ones. It is extremely frustrating to keep playing Nav, especially since we don't have the new blocks, zombies, etc. After starting a new random, complete my quests and finally make it to the center of the map, the blocks are missing from theaters, police stations, stiffs, messiah and all others. Do I need to fill out a incident form for these issues or is there already an explanation?

And one last mystery.... If one can have access to every single block, etc in Creative mode.... why wouldn't they be able to unlock at the very least, all of the blocks. Double sided, drywall, tile floors, windows and my personal favorite the industrial blue doors! Just strange. And how about adding more stuff to the traders?

Others have reported the issue with the missing blocks that can't be filled in but you could still put in a report over int he bug report section, ideally showing screenshots or video of the problem area, complete with coordinates. The more info the team have, the sooner this bug can be fixed.

As for the creative menu - we' ll like extra blocks to build with so hopefully these will be made available in survival mode - either as they are, or an option through painting blocks, like they can on PC.

Archived