Bow feedback

SilentAvenger

well if anyone has looked into the creative mode then they would have seen a wooden bow as it stands now its plain ♥♥♥♥ cause its not done but what would you think on different bow variations like a plain wood bow (or self made bow) then theres a longbow which takes glue and other things has better damage but slower draw speed due to its increased power or a lootable only modern compound bow maybe it can be made craftable but i havnt the slightest clue on how to do that XD so leave your 2 cents and dont and please be somewhat mature thanks ^-^

As far as I know, draw speed is no different from bow to bow as the strength of the pull is dependent on the thickness of the bow itself and not so much the type or length of it. You also forgot to mention the recurve bow. I think there should be arrow options... like attaching oil soaked rag on an arrow and lighting it then shooting a zombie with it... or attaching a smaller version of a pipe bomb to it.... etc... we need to see some fire in the game.

• 8 months later...
I third this! heh I REALLY like the idea of using a modern compound bow, perhaps found at a firing range. SilentAvenger's balance sounds about right too. Slower draw and higher stamina drain. But much more power as a result. It can also fire any form of arrow, making it's ammo supply simple to replenish. (Though a stone head on a wood stick won't yield the same damage as an aluminum shaft with steel tip.)

[quote=luckarusky;134371]i third this! Heh i really like the idea of using a modern compound bow, perhaps found at a firing range. Silentavenger's balance sounds about right too. Slower draw and higher stamina drain. But much more power as a result. It can also fire any form of arrow, making it's ammo supply simple to replenish. (though a stone head on a wood stick won't yield the same damage as an aluminum shaft with steel tip.)[/quote] necro post m8

It would be nice to have multiple types of bow, but I really hope that the proper bows (like the compound bow) don't have a damage bar, because it simply wouldn't make sense, bows like that can be used for years without falling into disrepair.

Archived