7 Days To Die Arena of Death

branikova

I recently built an arena, or coliseum for epic zombie battles that I thought the community might find interesting.

First off, this is a dedicated 14.7 server running on linux with the valmod overhaul and allocs mod. The mods are not necessary, but we also play another server that has the mods and I didn't want players to have to change client files between servers. The config is set to zombies run all the time, day length is set to 100 minutes, and only drop backpack on death.

I built a 102x102 steel building with steel floor and trussing roof to keep the hornets out. There is one main and two smaller openings on each wall for zombies.

20160717135015_1.thumb.jpg.bf916c1bb1ed474d3799c9d373e9386d.jpg

Then I added a suspended cage in the middle of the arena to catch screamers and hold them. (This became a huge hassle when I realized that manually spawned screamers didn't attract hordes) Now I have 30 or so forges on the roof that I start and keep running to attract screamers naturally.

20160717140123_1.jpg.47116af50cedfb2be180aceb7655dda0.jpg

Just start the forges and let the chaos ensue. The only issue is that once started, it can not easily be stopped aside from leaving the area for a while. I also added an elevated platform for bedrolls and supplies.

Let me know what you think!

20160717134954_1.thumb.jpg.cd2341874d1da36be81135a9427f3fd5.jpg

20160717135029_1.jpg.689ff51db247a6b92a3d90fa2752f915.jpg

20160717135333_1.jpg.947bdfee437185d2a8b8837cd3a5421b.jpg

I did an arena in patch 12, only have one picture of it though.

It's only day 7 because there were no more hordes after day 49 in that patch, and I had to reset the day to put any use to the arena.

Looks good. I started on Alpha 14. How did you draw in the hordes? or did you just use it on horde days?

My server is on day 3ksomething because I was doing some testing. We have not actually been on the server that long.

I like having the second server for arenas and such because it is a nice break from the usual play style of the regular game. When I set something up like this, I just copy over the player .ttp files from our regular game. That way we can have our usual characters and stats, but we don't loose wellness on our main server when we die on the second server.

Before I did this, we played around with Project Slaanhatten. Check it out if you haven't seen it yet.

Looks good. I started on Alpha 14. How did you draw in the hordes? or did you just use it on horde days?

My server is on day 3ksomething because I was doing some testing. We have not actually been on the server that long.

I like having the second server for arenas and such because it is a nice break from the usual play style of the regular game. When I set something up like this, I just copy over the player .ttp files from our regular game. That way we can have our usual characters and stats, but we don't loose wellness on our main server when we die on the second server.

Before I did this, we played around with Project Slaanhatten. Check it out if you haven't seen it yet.

Only really used it on horde days. Occasionally, a Spider Zombie (didn't have Screamers then) would call in a horde but they were smaller hordes than the ones you get in patch 14. Even the 7 day hordes themselves were smaller, or at least it seemed that way..... I expanded on it a lot more: metal trussing around middle with ladders, higher tower in center, bikes used as spotlights (no spot lights then either)... Was a short lived bit of fun.

I Have considered making another one, but, I did that one outside of creative mode and it took a long time to gather the materials and actually make it. I'll probably wait for final release of the game before I do that again. However, I am building an underground city right now, so, I guess I'm just a glutton for self punishment.

I like the stick house. I may consider doing something like that when they add the "bread crumb" system in.

Yeah, the bread crumb system will make things interesting. They are also nerfing the spikes which has been a major part of our defense. So, this arena will come in handy for making and testing different base defense ideas and pathing.

Yeah, the bread crumb system will make things interesting. They are also nerfing the spikes which has been a major part of our defense. So, this arena will come in handy for making and testing different base defense ideas and pathing.

Are they nerfing them? I read they were reworking them a bit but I don't know the specifics.

They probably need it.... My friend has a house only accessible under ground, through a hatch a decent ways away. They ignore the hatch and just walk through a field consisting of hundreds of spikes. The ferals are the only ones that get through them, and are crawling by the time they get to the house. Makes 7 day hordes a bit of a non-threat.... and boring. We sit on his roof and zero our rifles on crawling ferals, which are tangled up in barbed wire, and these are day 49 size hordes.

Are they nerfing them? I read they were reworking them a bit but I don't know the specifics.

They probably need it.... My friend has a house only accessible under ground, through a hatch a decent ways away. They ignore the hatch and just walk through a field consisting of hundreds of spikes. The ferals are the only ones that get through them, and are crawling by the time they get to the house. Makes 7 day hordes a bit of a non-threat.... and boring. We sit on his roof and zero our rifles on crawling ferals, which are tangled up in barbed wire, and these are day 49 size hordes.

Yeah, Madmole's last video he said they were nerfing them. I'm not sure if he means damage or HP. I have a re-enforced concrete wall around my base, 5 high with a metal trussing over hang of 2 blocks to shoot through. 2 rows of fully upgraded spikes and then an inner wall with 4 re-enforced concrete blocks between, covered with metal trussing to keep hornets out. the outer wall is made with the half size pillars to allow shooting and looting between. It makes hordes a near non-issue. The walls are 50 by 50 with two 2 story common building and four houses inside. I will get some screenshots when I get a chance and post here.

The good thing about 7dtd is that you make the game they way you want it. If don't want to just sit there during the horde then destroy all those spikes and it's back to fighting the horde at the base.

The good thing about 7dtd is that you make the game they way you want it. If don't want to just sit there during the horde then destroy all those spikes and it's back to fighting the horde at the base.

My friend would probably be a little irritated if he logged on and all of his spikes were gone. His strategy is more of a passive defense/tower defense, and it's not my place to dictate his play style.

I'm fine choosing other methods when playing without him. I'm well aware that the game offers multiple ways of dealing with the horde, including simply running away, as I've used multiple methods in the 2+ years I've been playing the game.

My friend will always find the most resource efficient way to dispatch of a horde, which I tend to find less exciting. My hope is that they will introduce counters to the various play styles, which will offer a role for every person in a cooperative group where one style is dominant. I feel this is happening with UMA zombies, like the Miner Zombie (which digs faster); they also mentioned adding more special zombies, so, I'm not too concerned.

But yeah.... It wouldn't be called a sandbox game if you couldn't "make the game (the) way you want it."

I have used the run away method too. After getting our base done and things calming down, we decided to go nomadic. We packed the essentials into minibikes and hit the road. We went from town to town scavenging to replenish our resources. When a horde came we just hopped on the minibikes and headed out of town. It was a fun way to experience the game in a different way for a little while.

I have used the run away method too. After getting our base done and things calming down, we decided to go nomadic. We packed the essentials into minibikes and hit the road. We went from town to town scavenging to replenish our resources. When a horde came we just hopped on the minibikes and headed out of town. It was a fun way to experience the game in a different way for a little while.

I was thinking of starting a game similar to that, but I'm not sure the two friends I usually play with would be on board. One mostly enjoys the Minecraft aspect of the game ( mining and building), while the other enjoys the tower defense aspect. Both require staying in one place. I usually spend most of my time scavenging and creeping around cities for loot, but, it seems that's become much easier than it used to be. Occasionally, I'll build a "marvel", like the city underground I'm working on now, or that arena in patch 12.

I suppose, without having a long term goal or reward, the nomadic style of play could get a bit boring. What really keeps me interested is the ability to do so many different things.

The gore blocks use to fix the spike issues. It would take out a few before the gore blocks would cover them up. Although it's not recommended by TFP, but you can still turn on the old gore block style to counter your spikes. Another way is to build separate bases that are close enough to still play together, but it allows the two different play styles.

Current Main Base

Yeah, Madmole's last video he said they were nerfing them. I'm not sure if he means damage or HP. I have a re-enforced concrete wall around my base, 5 high with a metal trussing over hang of 2 blocks to shoot through. 2 rows of fully upgraded spikes and then an inner wall with 4 re-enforced concrete blocks between, covered with metal trussing to keep hornets out. the outer wall is made with the half size pillars to allow shooting and looting between. It makes hordes a near non-issue. The walls are 50 by 50 with two 2 story common building and four houses inside. I will get some screenshots when I get a chance and post here.

Here is our main base. All built ingame with no cheats around day 25.

20160718204601_1.jpg.24c6ab07abe892a94a52d163afdf1120.jpg

The whole base

20160718204340_1.thumb.jpg.875361fa0819bd64058eaeec268beced.jpg

In between the inner and outer walls

20160718204417_1.jpg.acbce9c087c5bf59521b41f4217d30cf.jpg

The two common buildings Workshop and kitchen/aid station on the right and Arms room and visitor housing on the left

20160718204324_1.jpg.371046e60e2be5c4c3e4b5337bb4f31f.jpg

20160718204400_1.jpg.2edc5da5b89f7ffcb250f34e4a17185c.jpg

That's pretty cool; it has the appearance of a town you might find in a Fallout game. I can post some pics of the underground city I'm building next time I'm on. I'm mostly doing it myself so it's taking a long time; I'm focusing mostly on getting everything hollowed out and the main structures up, then I'll go through and work on the asthetics more.

• 3 years later...

byt-zdorovym-i-strojnym-eto-legko-e1542550665566.jpg

ذ¢ذ°ذ؛ذ¸ذ¼ ذ¾ذ±ر€ذ°ذ·ذ¾ذ¼, ذ¼ر‹ ذ؟ذ¾ذ´ذ¾رˆذ»ذ¸ ذ؛ رپذ¾ذ²ذµر€رˆذµذ½ذ½ذ¾ ذ¾ر‡ذµذ²ذ¸ذ´ذ½ذ¾ذ¼رƒ ذ¸ ذ»ذ¾ذ³ذ¸ر‡ذ½ذ¾ذ¼رƒ ذ·ذ°ذ؛ذ»رژر‡ذµذ½ذ¸رژ, ر‡ر‚ذ¾ ذ³ذ¸ذ؟ذ½ذ¾ر‚ذ¸ر‡ذµرپذ؛ذ¸ذ¹ ر‚ر€ذ°ذ½رپ – رچر‚ذ¾ ذ°ذ±رپذ¾ذ»رژر‚ذ½ذ¾ ذ½ذ¾ر€ذ¼ذ°ذ»رŒذ½ذ¾ذµ ذ¸ ذµرپر‚ذµرپر‚ذ²ذµذ½ذ½ذ¾ذµ رپذ¾رپر‚ذ¾ر?ذ½ذ¸ذµ ذ½ذ°رˆذµذ³ذ¾ رپذ¾ذ·ذ½ذ°ذ½ذ¸ر?, ذ° ذ½ذ¸ذ؛ذ°ذ؛ذ°ر? ذ½ذµ ذ¼ذ°ذ³ذ¸ر? ذ¸ذ»ذ¸ ذ²ذ¾ذ»رˆذµذ±رپر‚ذ²ذ¾.

ذ“ذ¸ذ؟ذ½ذ¾ذ· ذ°ذ±رپذ¾ذ»رژر‚ذ½ذ¾ ذ±ذµذ·ذ¾ذ؟ذ°رپذµذ½. ذ، ذ؟ذ¾ذ¼ذ¾ر‰رŒرژ ذ³ذ¸ذ؟ذ½ذ¾ذ·ذ° ذ½ذµذ²ذ¾ذ·ذ¼ذ¾ذ¶ذ½ذ¾ ذ؟ر€ذ¸ر‡ذ¸ذ½ذ¸ر‚رŒ ذ·ذ»ذ¾. ذ‌ذ°رپذ¸ذ»رŒذ½ذ¾ ذ؟ذ¾ذ´ر‡ذ¸ذ½ذ¸ر‚رŒ رپذµذ±ذµ ذ²ذ¾ذ»رژ ر‡ذµذ»ذ¾ذ²ذµذ؛ذ° ذ¸ذ»ذ¸ ذ·ذ°رپر‚ذ°ذ²ذ¸ر‚رŒ ذµذ³ذ¾ رپذ¾ذ²ذµر€رˆذ°ر‚رŒ ر‚ذ¾, ر‡ذµذ³ذ¾ ذ¾ذ½ ذ½ذ¸ذ؛ذ¾ذ³ذ´ذ° ذ±ر‹ ذ½ذµ رپذ´ذµذ»ذ°ذ», ذ½ذ°ر…ذ¾ذ´ر?رپرŒ ذ² ذ·ذ´ر€ذ°ذ²ذ¾ذ¼ ر€ذ°رپرپرƒذ´ذ؛ذµ.

ذ‍ر‡ذµذ½رŒ ذ²ذ°ذ¶ذ½ذ¾ ذ؟ذ¾ذ½ذ¸ذ¼ذ°ر‚رŒ, ر‡ر‚ذ¾ ر‡ذµذ»ذ¾ذ²ذµذ؛ذ° ذ½ذµذ»رŒذ·ر? ذ·ذ°ذ³ذ¸ذ؟ذ½ذ¾ر‚ذ¸ذ·ذ¸ر€ذ¾ذ²ذ°ر‚رŒ ذ؟ر€ذ¾ر‚ذ¸ذ² ذµذ³ذ¾ ذ¶ذµذ»ذ°ذ½ذ¸ر?. ذ‌ذ¸ ذ¾ذ´ذ¸ذ½ ذ³ذ¸ذ؟ذ½ذ¾ر‚ذ¸ذ·ذµر€ ذ½ذµ رپذ¼ذ¾ذ¶ذµر‚ ذ²ذ²ذµرپر‚ذ¸ ر‡ذµذ»ذ¾ذ²ذµذ؛ذ° ذ² رپذ¾رپر‚ذ¾ر?ذ½ذ¸ذµ ذ³ذ¸ذ؟ذ½ذ¾ر‚ذ¸ر‡ذµرپذ؛ذ¾ذ³ذ¾ ر‚ر€ذ°ذ½رپذ° ذ¸رپذ؛ذ»رژر‡ذ¸ر‚ذµذ»رŒذ½ذ¾ ذ؟ذ¾ رپذ²ذ¾ذµذ¹ ذ²ذ¾ذ»ذµ. ذ”ذ»ر? رچر‚ذ¾ذ³ذ¾ ذ½ذµذ¾ذ±ر…ذ¾ذ´ذ¸ذ¼ذ¾ ذ°ذ؛ر‚ذ¸ذ²ذ½ذ¾ذµ رƒر‡ذ°رپر‚ذ¸ذµ ذ² رپذµذ°ذ½رپذµ ذ¸ ذ¶ذµذ»ذ°ذ½ذ¸ذµ ر‚ذ¾ذ³ذ¾, ذ؛ر‚ذ¾ ذ؟ذ¾ذ´ذ²ذµر€ذ³ذ°ذµر‚رپر? ذ³ذ¸ذ؟ذ½ذ¾ر‚ذ¸ر‡ذµرپذ؛ذ¾ذ¼رƒ ذ²ذ¾ذ·ذ´ذµذ¹رپر‚ذ²ذ¸رژ.

ذ¦ر‹ذ³ذ°ذ½رپذ؛ذ¸ذ¹ ذ³ذ¸ذ؟ذ½ذ¾ذ·, ذ¾ذ؛رƒر‚ذ°ذ½ذ½ر‹ذ¹ ذ¾ر€ذµذ¾ذ»ذ¾ذ¼ ذ؛ر€ذ¸ذ¼ذ¸ذ½ذ°ذ»رŒذ½ذ¾ذ¹ ر€ذ¾ذ¼ذ°ذ½ر‚ذ¸ذ؛ذ¸ ذ¸ ذ¾ذ؟ذ°رپذ½ذ¾رپر‚ذ¸, ذ² رچر‚ذ¾ذ¼ ذ؟ذ»ذ°ذ½ذµ ذ½ذµ ذ¸رپذ؛ذ»رژر‡ذµذ½ذ¸ذµ. ذ?ذ¾ذ³ذ´ذ° ذ؛ر‚ذ¾-ر‚ذ¾ ذ¸ذ´ذµر‚ ذ½ذ° ذ؛ذ¾ذ½ر‚ذ°ذ؛ر‚ رپ ذ³ذ°ذ´ذ°ذ»ذ؛ذ¾ذ¹, ذ¾ذ½ ر‡ذµر‚ذ؛ذ¾ ذ؟ذ¾ذ½ذ¸ذ¼ذ°ذµر‚, ذ½ذ° ر‡ر‚ذ¾ رپذ¾ذ³ذ»ذ°رˆذ°ذµر‚رپر?. ذ–ذµر€ر‚ذ²ذ° ذ²رپذµذ³ذ´ذ° ذ·ذ½ذ°ذµر‚, ر‡ر‚ذ¾ ذ؟ذ¾ذ´ذ²ذµر€ذ³ذ½ذµر‚رپر? ذ³ذ¸ذ؟ذ½ذ¾ذ·رƒ ذ¸ ر‡ر‚ذ¾ ذ² رچر‚ذ¾ذ¼ رپذ¾رپر‚ذ¾ر?ذ½ذ¸ذ¸ ذ³ذ°ذ´ذ°ذ»ذ؛ذ° ذ¼ذ¾ذ¶ذµر‚ آ«ذ²ر‹ذ¼ذ°ذ½ذ¸ر‚رŒآ» ذ²رپذµ ذ´ذµذ½رŒذ³ذ¸. ذ‍ر‚ذ²ذµر‡ذ°ر? رپذ¾ذ³ذ»ذ°رپذ¸ذµذ¼ ذ½ذ° ذ؟ر€ذµذ´ذ»ذ¾ذ¶ذµذ½ذ¸ذµ آ«ذ؟ذ¾ذ³ذ°ذ´ذ°ر‚رŒآ», ذ»رژذ´ذ¸ ر‚ذµذ¼ رپذ°ذ¼ر‹ذ¼ ذ؟ذ¾ذ´ر‚ذ²ذµر€ذ¶ذ´ذ°رژر‚, ر‡ر‚ذ¾ ذ³ذ¾ر‚ذ¾ذ²ر‹ ذ·ذ° رچر‚ذ¾ ذ·ذ°ذ؟ذ»ذ°ر‚ذ¸ر‚رŒ ذ²رپذµذ¼, ر‡ر‚ذ¾ ذ² ذ´ذ°ذ½ذ½ر‹ذ¹ ذ¼ذ¾ذ¼ذµذ½ر‚ ذ½ذ°ر…ذ¾ذ´ذ¸ر‚رپر? ذ² ذ¸ر… ذ؛ذ¾رˆذµذ»رŒذ؛ذµ. ذ?ذ°ذ؛ ذ؟ر€ذ°ذ²ذ¸ذ»ذ¾, رچر‚ذ¾ ذ½ذµ ذ¾ر‡ذµذ½رŒ ذ±ذ¾ذ»رŒرˆذ¸ذµ رپرƒذ¼ذ¼ر‹. ذ§ذµذ»ذ¾ذ²ذµذ؛ ذ½ذ¸ذ؛ذ¾ذ³ذ´ذ° ذ½ذµ رپر‚ذ°ذ½ذµر‚ ذ؟ذ¾ذ´ر…ذ¾ذ´ذ¸ر‚رŒ ذ؛ ر†ر‹ذ³ذ°ذ½ذ؛ذµ رپ ذ؟ذ°ر‡ذ؛ذ¾ذ¹ ر‚ر‹رپر?ر‡ذµر€رƒذ±ذ»ذµذ²ر‹ر… ذ±ذ°ذ½ذ؛ذ½ذ¾ر‚ ذ² ذ؛ذ°ر€ذ¼ذ°ذ½ذµ.

ذ،ر‡ذ¸ر‚ذ°ذµر‚رپر?, ر‡ر‚ذ¾ رƒ ر†ر‹ذ³ذ°ذ½ ذ¾رپذ¾ذ±ر‹ذµ ذ³ذ»ذ°ذ·ذ°, ذ¸ ذ؟ذ¾رچر‚ذ¾ذ¼رƒ ذ½ذµذ²ذ¾ذ·ذ¼ذ¾ذ¶ذ½ذ¾ ذ؟ر€ذ¾ر‚ذ¸ذ²ذ¾رپر‚ذ¾ر?ر‚رŒ ذ¸ر… ر‡ذ°ر€ذ°ذ¼. ذ‌ذ°ر…ذ¾ذ´ر?رپرŒ ذ²ذ¾ ذ²ذ»ذ°رپر‚ذ¸ رچر‚ذ¾ذ³ذ¾ ذ·ذ°ذ±ذ»رƒذ¶ذ´ذµذ½ذ¸ر?, ذ¶ذµر€ر‚ذ²ذ° ذ³ذ°ذ´ذ°ذ»ذ؛ذ¸ رپذ°ذ¼ذ° ذ؟ذ¾ذ´ر‚ذ°ذ»ذ؛ذ¸ذ²ذ°ذµر‚ رپذµذ±ر? ذ؛ رپذ¾رپر‚ذ¾ر?ذ½ذ¸رژ ر‚ر€ذ°ذ½رپذ° ذ¸ ذ؟ذ¾ر‚ذ¾ذ¼ ذ½ذµ ذ¾ذ؛ذ°ذ·ر‹ذ²ذ°ذµر‚ ذ°ذ؛ر‚ذ¸ذ²ذ½ذ¾ذ³ذ¾ رپذ¾ذ؟ر€ذ¾ر‚ذ¸ذ²ذ»ذµذ½ذ¸ر? ذ¸ذ·ذ¾ر‰ر€ذµذ½ذ½ذ¾ذ¼رƒ ذ³ر€ذ°ذ±ذµذ¶رƒ.

ذ‌ذ¾ ذ؟ذ¾ذ؟ر€ذ¾ذ±رƒذ¹ر‚ذµ ذ؟ر€ذ¾رپر‚ذ¾ رپذ؛ذ°ذ·ذ°ر‚رŒ ر€ذµرˆذ¸ر‚ذµذ»رŒذ½ذ¾ذµ آ«ذ½ذµر‚آ» ذ؟ذ¾ذ´ذ¾رˆذµذ´رˆذµذ¹ ذ؛ ذ²ذ°ذ¼ ذ³ذ°ذ´ذ°ذ»ذ؛ذµ, ذ¸ ذ²ر‹ رƒذ±ذµذ´ذ¸ر‚ذµرپرŒ, ر‡ر‚ذ¾ ذ½ذ¸ذ؛ذ°ذ؛ذ¾ذ³ذ¾ ذ؟ر€ذ¾ذ´ذ¾ذ»ذ¶ذµذ½ذ¸ر? ذ½ذµ ذ؟ذ¾رپذ»ذµذ´رƒذµر‚. ذ‍ذ½ذ° ذ½ذµ رپر‚ذ°ذ½ذµر‚ ذ´ذµذ»ذ°ر‚رŒ آ«رپر‚ر€ذ°رˆذ½ر‹ذ¹ ذ²ذ·ذ³ذ»ر?ذ´آ» ذ¸ ذ؟ر‹ر‚ذ°ر‚رŒرپر? ذ²ذ°رپ ذ·ذ°ذ³ذ¸ذ؟ذ½ذ¾ر‚ذ¸ذ·ذ¸ر€ذ¾ذ²ذ°ر‚رŒ ذ؟ر€ذ¾ر‚ذ¸ذ² ذ²ذ°رˆذµذ¹ ذ²ذ¾ذ»ذ¸. ذ‍ذ½ذ° ذ؟ر€ذ¾رپر‚ذ¾ ذ¾ر‚ذ¾ذ¹ذ´ذµر‚ ذ² رپر‚ذ¾ر€ذ¾ذ½رƒ ذ² ذ؟ذ¾ذ¸رپذ؛ذ°ر… ذ½ذ¾ذ²ذ¾ذ³ذ¾ ذ؟ذ¾ر‚ذµذ½ر†ذ¸ذ°ذ»رŒذ½ذ¾ذ³ذ¾ ذ؛ذ»ذ¸ذµذ½ر‚ذ°, ذ³ذ¾ر‚ذ¾ذ²ذ¾ذ³ذ¾ ر€ذ°ذ´ذ¸ ذ¶ذµذ»ذ°ذ½ذ½ر‹ر… ذ؟ر€ذ¾ر€ذ¾ر‡ذµرپر‚ذ² ر€ذ°رپرپر‚ذ°ر‚رŒرپر? رپذ¾ رپذ²ذ¾ذ¸ذ¼ذ¸ ذ´ذµذ½رŒذ³ذ°ذ¼ذ¸.

ذ“ذ¸ذ؟ذ½ذ¾ذ· ذ½ذµ ر‚ذ¾ذ»رŒذ؛ذ¾ ذ±ذµذ·ذ²ر€ذµذ´ذµذ½. ذ‍ذ½ ذ¾ر‡ذµذ½رŒ ذ؟ذ¾ذ»ذµذ·ذµذ½. ذ،ذ¾رپر‚ذ¾ر?ذ½ذ¸ذµ ذ³ذ¸ذ؟ذ½ذ¾ر‚ذ¸ر‡ذµرپذ؛ذ¾ذ³ذ¾ ر‚ر€ذ°ذ½رپذ° ذ¾ر‚ذ؛ر€ر‹ذ²ذ°ذµر‚ ذ؟ذ¾ر‚ذ°ذ¹ذ½رƒرژ ذ´ذ²ذµر€رŒ ذ؛ رپذ¾ذ؛ر€ذ¾ذ²ذ¸ر‰ذ°ذ¼, رپذ؟ر€ر?ر‚ذ°ذ½ذ½ر‹ذ¼ ذ² ذ؛ذ°ذ¶ذ´ذ¾ذ¼ ذ¸ذ· ذ½ذ°رپ. ذ? ر‚ذµذ¼ ذ¾ذ³ر€ذ¾ذ¼ذ½ر‹ذ¼ ذ·ذ°ذ؟ذ°رپذ°ذ¼ ذ¶ذ¸ذ·ذ½ذµذ½ذ½ر‹ر… رپذ¸ذ» ذ¸ رچذ½ذµر€ذ³ذ¸ذ¸ ذ¸ ذ²ذ¾ذ¸رپر‚ذ¸ذ½رƒ ر„ذ°ذ½ر‚ذ°رپر‚ذ¸ر‡ذµرپذ؛ذ¸ذ¼ رپذ؟ذ¾رپذ¾ذ±ذ½ذ¾رپر‚ر?ذ¼ ذ؛ رپذ°ذ¼ذ¾ر€ذµذ³رƒذ»ر?ر†ذ¸ذ¸ ذ¸ رپذ°ذ¼ذ¾ذ¸رپر†ذµذ»ذµذ½ذ¸رژ, ذ؛ذ¾ر‚ذ¾ر€ر‹ذ¼ذ¸ ذ؟ر€ذ¸ر€ذ¾ذ´ذ° ر‚ذ°ذ؛ ر‰ذµذ´ر€ذ¾ ذ¾ذ´ذ°ر€ذ¸ذ»ذ° ذ½ذ°رˆ ذ¾ر€ذ³ذ°ذ½ذ¸ذ·ذ¼.

ذ،ذ¾رپر‚ذ¾ر?ذ½ذ¸ذµ ذ³ذ¸ذ؟ذ½ذ¾ر‚ذ¸ر‡ذµرپذ؛ذ¾ذ³ذ¾ ر‚ر€ذ°ذ½رپذ° ذ¾ذ±ذ»ذ°ذ´ذ°ذµر‚ ذ½ذµذ؛ذ¾ر‚ذ¾ر€ر‹ذ¼ذ¸ ذ¸ذ½ر‚ذµر€ذµرپذ½ر‹ذ¼ذ¸ ذ¸ ذ؟ذ¾ذ»ذµذ·ذ½ر‹ذ¼ذ¸ رپ ر‚ذ¾ر‡ذ؛ذ¸ ذ·ر€ذµذ½ذ¸ر? ذ¼ذµذ´ذ¸ر†ذ¸ذ½ر‹ رپذ²ذ¾ذ¹رپر‚ذ²ذ°ذ¼ذ¸.

ذ’ذ¾ ذ²ر€ذµذ¼ر? ذ³ذ¸ذ؟ذ½ذ¾ر‚ذ¸ر‡ذµرپذ؛ذ¾ذ³ذ¾ رپذ½ذ° ذ¼ذ¾ذ·ذ³ذ¾ذ²ذ°ر? ذ°ذ؛ر‚ذ¸ذ²ذ½ذ¾رپر‚رŒ ذ²ذ¾ذ؟ر€ذµذ؛ذ¸ ذ·ذ´ر€ذ°ذ²ذ¾ذ¹ ذ»ذ¾ذ³ذ¸ذ؛ذµ ذ½ذµ ذ·ذ°ذ¼ذµذ´ذ»ر?ذµر‚رپر?, ذ° رپر‚ذ°ذ½ذ¾ذ²ذ¸ر‚رپر? ذ±ذ¾ذ»ذµذµ ذ¸ذ½ر‚ذµذ½رپذ¸ذ²ذ½ذ¾ذ¹. ذ♥ر‚ذ¾ ذ¾ذ±ر?ر?رپذ½ر?ذµر‚ ر„ذµذ½ذ¾ذ¼ذµذ½ ذ²ذ¾ذ·ذ½ذ¸ذ؛ذ½ذ¾ذ²ذµذ½ذ¸ر? رپذ²ذµر€ر…رپذ؟ذ¾رپذ¾ذ±ذ½ذ¾رپر‚ذµذ¹ رƒ ذ»رژذ´ذµذ¹, ذ½ذ°ر…ذ¾ذ´ر?ر‰ذ¸ر…رپر? ذ² رپذ¾رپر‚ذ¾ر?ذ½ذ¸ذ¸ ذ³ذ»رƒذ±ذ¾ذ؛ذ¾ذ³ذ¾ ر‚ر€ذ°ذ½رپذ°. ذ‍ذ½ذ¸ ذ¼ذ¾ذ³رƒر‚ آ«ذ²رپذ؟ذ¾ذ¼ذ¸ذ½ذ°ر‚رŒآ» رپذ²ذ¾ذ¸ ذ؟ر€ذ¾رˆذ»ر‹ذµ ذ¶ذ¸ذ·ذ½ذ¸, ذ³ذ¾ذ²ذ¾ر€ذ¸ر‚رŒ ذ½ذ° ذ¸ذ½ذ¾رپر‚ر€ذ°ذ½ذ½ر‹ر… ذ¸ ذ´ذ°ذ¶ذµ ذ·ذ°ذ±ر‹ر‚ر‹ر… ذ´ر€ذµذ²ذ½ذ¸ر… ر?ذ·ر‹ذ؛ذ°ر…, ذ؛ذ¾ر‚ذ¾ر€ر‹ذµ ر€ذ°ذ½رŒرˆذµ ذ½ذ¸ذ؛ذ¾ذ³ذ´ذ° ذ½ذµ ذ¸ذ·رƒر‡ذ°ذ»ذ¸, آ«ذ²ذ¸ذ´ذµر‚رŒآ» رپذ¾ذ±ر‹ر‚ذ¸ر?, ذ؟ر€ذ¾ذ¸رپر…ذ¾ذ´ر?ر‰ذ¸ذµ ذ² ذ´ر€رƒذ³ذ¸ر… ذ³ذ¾ر€ذ¾ذ´ذ°ر… ذ¸ رپر‚ر€ذ°ذ½ذ°ر…, ذ¾ذ؟ر€ذµذ´ذµذ»ر?ر‚رŒ ذ·ذ°ذ»ذµذ¶ذ¸ ذ؟ذ¾ذ»ذµذ·ذ½ر‹ر… ذ¸رپذ؛ذ¾ذ؟ذ°ذµذ¼ر‹ر…, ذ؟ر€ذµذ´رپذ؛ذ°ذ·ر‹ذ²ذ°ر‚رŒ رپر‚ذ¸ر…ذ¸ذ¹ذ½ر‹ذµ ذ±ذµذ´رپر‚ذ²ذ¸ر? ذ¸ ذ³ر€ر?ذ´رƒر‰ذ¸ذµ ر‚ذµر…ذ½ذ¾ذ³ذµذ½ذ½ر‹ذµ ذ؛ذ°ر‚ذ°رپر‚ر€ذ¾ر„ر‹.

ذ، ذ؟ذ¾ذ²ر‹رˆذµذ½ذ¸ذµذ¼ ذ¼ذ¾ذ·ذ³ذ¾ذ²ذ¾ذ¹ ذ°ذ؛ر‚ذ¸ذ²ذ½ذ¾رپر‚ذ¸ رپذ²ر?ذ·ذ°ذ½ذ° ذ¸ رپذ؟ذ¾رپذ¾ذ±ذ½ذ¾رپر‚رŒ ذ¾ر€ذ³ذ°ذ½ذ¸ذ·ذ¼ذ° رپذ°ذ¼ذ¾رپر‚ذ¾ر?ر‚ذµذ»رŒذ½ذ¾ ذ¸ذ·ذ±ذ°ذ²ذ»ر?ر‚رŒرپر? ذ¾ر‚ ر€ذ°ذ·ذ»ذ¸ر‡ذ½ر‹ر… ذ·ذ°ذ±ذ¾ذ»ذµذ²ذ°ذ½ذ¸ذ¹ ذ¸ ذ±ذ¾ذ»ذµذ·ذ½ذµذ½ذ½ر‹ر… رپذ¾رپر‚ذ¾ر?ذ½ذ¸ذ¹ ذ²ذ¾ ذ²ر€ذµذ¼ر? ذ³ذ¸ذ؟ذ½ذ¾ر‚ذ¸ر‡ذµرپذ؛ذ¾ذ³ذ¾ رپذ½ذ°. ذ♥ر‚ذ¾ ذ؟ر€ذ¾ذ¸رپر…ذ¾ذ´ذ¸ر‚ رپذ؟ذ¾ذ½ر‚ذ°ذ½ذ½ذ¾, ذ´ذ°ذ¶ذµ ذ±ذµذ· رپذ؟ذµر†ذ¸ذ°ذ»رŒذ½ر‹ر… ذ²ذ½رƒرˆذµذ½ذ¸ذ¹. ذ‌ذ°ذ؟ر€ذ¸ذ¼ذµر€, ذ¸ذ·ذ²ذµرپر‚ذ½ذ¾, ر‡ر‚ذ¾ ذ´ذ¾ذ²ذ¾ذ»رŒذ½ذ¾ ر‡ذ°رپر‚ذ¾ ذ²ذ¾ ذ²ر€ذµذ¼ر? ر‚ر€ذ°ذ½رپذ° رپذ°ذ¼ذ¾ذ؟ر€ذ¾ذ¸ذ·ذ²ذ¾ذ»رŒذ½ذ¾ ذ؟ر€ذ¾ر…ذ¾ذ´ر?ر‚ ذ»رژذ±ر‹ذµ ذ°ذ»ذ»ذµر€ذ³ذ¸ر‡ذµرپذ؛ذ¸ذµ ر€ذµذ°ذ؛ر†ذ¸ذ¸.

ذ”ذ¾ذ؛ذ°ذ·ذ°ذ½ذ¾, ر‡ر‚ذ¾ ذ³ذ¸ذ؟ذ½ذ¾ذ· ذ±ر‹ذ²ذ°ذµر‚ ذ¾ر‡ذµذ½رŒ رچر„ر„ذµذ؛ر‚ذ¸ذ²ذµذ½ ذ؟ر€ذ¸ ذ»ذµر‡ذµذ½ذ¸ذ¸ ذ¾ذ³ر€ذ¾ذ¼ذ½ذ¾ذ³ذ¾ ذ؛ذ¾ذ»ذ¸ر‡ذµرپر‚ذ²ذ° آ«ذ½ذµذ¸ذ·ذ»ذµر‡ذ¸ذ¼ر‹ر…آ» رپ ر‚ذ¾ر‡ذ؛ذ¸ ذ·ر€ذµذ½ذ¸ر? ذ¾ر„ذ¸ر†ذ¸ذ°ذ»رŒذ½ذ¾ذ¹ ذ¼ذµذ´ذ¸ر†ذ¸ذ½ر‹ ذ·ذ°ذ±ذ¾ذ»ذµذ²ذ°ذ½ذ¸ذ¹. ذ¢ذ°ذ؛ذ¸ر… ذ؛ذ°ذ؛ ذ±ر€ذ¾ذ½ر…ذ¸ذ°ذ»رŒذ½ذ°ر? ذ°رپر‚ذ¼ذ°, رپذ°ر…ذ°ر€ذ½ر‹ذ¹ ذ´ذ¸ذ°ذ±ذµر‚ 2-ذ³ذ¾ ر‚ذ¸ذ؟ذ°, ذ؟ذ¸ر‰ذµذ²ذ°ر? ذ°ذ»ذ»ذµر€ذ³ذ¸ر? ذ¸ ذ´ذ°ذ¶ذµ ذ¾ذ½ذ؛ذ¾ذ»ذ¾ذ³ذ¸ر?. ذ،رƒر‰ذµرپر‚ذ²رƒرژر‚ ذ±ذ¾ذ»ذµذ·ذ½ذ¸, ذ»ذµر‡ذµذ½ذ¸ذµ ذ؛ذ¾ر‚ذ¾ر€ر‹ر…, ذ½ذ° ذ¼ذ¾ذ¹ ذ²ذ·ذ³ذ»ر?ذ´, ذ²ذ¾ذ¾ذ±ر‰ذµ ذ½ذµذ¼ر‹رپذ»ذ¸ذ¼ذ¾ ذ±ذµذ· ذ¸رپذ؟ذ¾ذ»رŒذ·ذ¾ذ²ذ°ذ½ذ¸ر? ذ³ذ¸ذ؟ذ½ذ¾ذ·ذ°. ذ?ذ¾ ذ؛ر€ذ°ذ¹ذ½ذµذ¹ ذ¼ذµر€ذµ ذ½ذµ ر‚ذ°ذ؛ رچر„ر„ذµذ؛ر‚ذ¸ذ²ذ½ذ¾. ذ‌ذ°ذ؟ر€ذ¸ذ¼ذµر€, ذ½ذµذ²ر€ذ¾ذ·ر‹, ذ´ذµذ؟ر€ذµرپرپذ¸ذ¸, ذ؟ذ°ذ½ذ¸ر‡ذµرپذ؛ذ¸ذµ ذ°ر‚ذ°ذ؛ذ¸, ذ° ر‚ذ°ذ؛ذ¶ذµ ر…ر€ذ¾ذ½ذ¸ر‡ذµرپذ؛ذ¸ذ¹ ذ°ذ»ذ؛ذ¾ذ³ذ¾ذ»ذ¸ذ·ذ¼, ذ؛رƒر€ذµذ½ذ¸ذµ ذ¸ ذ½ذ°ر€ذ؛ذ¾ذ¼ذ°ذ½ذ¸ر?. ذ? ذ·ذ°ذ±ذ¾ذ»ذµذ²ذ°ذ½ذ¸ر?ذ¼, ذ´ذ»ر? ذ»ذµر‡ذµذ½ذ¸ر? ذ؛ذ¾ر‚ذ¾ر€ر‹ر… ذ¾ر‚ذ»ذ¸ر‡ذ½ذ¾ ذ؟ذ¾ذ´ر…ذ¾ذ´ذ¸ر‚ ذ³ذ¸ذ؟ذ½ذ¾ذ·, ذ¾ر‚ذ½ذ¾رپذ¸ر‚رپر? ذ¸ ذ¾ذ¶ذ¸ر€ذµذ½ذ¸ذµ.

ذ“ذ¸ذ؟ذ½ذ¾ذ· ذ¾ر‚ذ؛ر€ر‹ذ²ذ°ذµر‚ ذ´ذ¾رپر‚رƒذ؟ ذ؛ ذ±ذ°ذ·ذ¸رپذ½ر‹ذ¼ ر„رƒذ½ذ؛ر†ذ¸ر?ذ¼ ذ¸ ذ³ذ»رƒذ±ذ¸ذ½ذ½ر‹ذ¼ ذ½ذ°رپر‚ر€ذ¾ذ¹ذ؛ذ°ذ¼ ر€ذ°ذ±ذ¾ر‚ر‹ ذ½ذ°رˆذµذ³ذ¾ ذ¾ر€ذ³ذ°ذ½ذ¸ذ·ذ¼ذ°. ذ‌ذ°ذ؟ر€ذ¸ذ¼ذµر€, رپ ذ؟ذ¾ذ¼ذ¾ر‰رŒرژ ذ³ذ¸ذ؟ذ½ذ¾ذ·ذ° ذ¼ذ¾ذ¶ذ½ذ¾ ذ؛رƒذ؟ذ¸ر€ذ¾ذ²ذ°ر‚رŒ ذ±ذ¾ذ»ذµذ²ذ¾ذ¹ رپذ¸ذ½ذ´ر€ذ¾ذ¼ ذ¸ذ»ذ¸ ذ²ر‹ذ·ر‹ذ²ذ°ر‚رŒ رپر‚ذ¾ذ¹ذ؛رƒرژ ذ½ذµذ²ذ¾رپذ؟ر€ذ¸ذ¸ذ¼ر‡ذ¸ذ²ذ¾رپر‚رŒ ذ؛ ذ±ذ¾ذ»ذ¸ – ذ°ذ½ذ°ذ»رŒذ³ذµذ·ذ¸رژ. ذ?ر€ذ¸ر‡ذµذ¼ ذ½ذ°رپر‚ذ¾ذ»رŒذ؛ذ¾ رپذ¸ذ»رŒذ½رƒرژ, ر‡ر‚ذ¾ ر‡ذµذ»ذ¾ذ²ذµذ؛ ذ½ذµ ذ±رƒذ´ذµر‚ ر‡رƒذ²رپر‚ذ²ذ¾ذ²ذ°ر‚رŒ ذ±ذ¾ذ»رŒ ذ´ذ°ذ¶ذµ ذ²ذ¾ ذ²ر€ذµذ¼ر? ر…ذ¸ر€رƒر€ذ³ذ¸ر‡ذµرپذ؛ذ¾ذ¹ ذ¾ذ؟ذµر€ذ°ر†ذ¸ذ¸.

ذ’ ذ¼ذ¾ذµذ¹ ذ؟ر€ذ°ذ؛ر‚ذ¸ذ؛ذµ ذ±ر‹ذ» رپذ»رƒر‡ذ°ذ¹, ذ؛ذ¾ذ³ذ´ذ°, ذµر‰ذµ ذ±رƒذ´رƒر‡ذ¸ رپذ¾ذ²رپذµذ¼ ذ¼ذ¾ذ»ذ¾ذ´ر‹ذ¼ ذ²ر€ذ°ر‡ذ¾ذ¼, ر? ذ²ذ·ر?ذ»رپر? ذ؟ذ¾ذ¼ذ¾ر‡رŒ ر‡ذµذ»ذ¾ذ²ذµذ؛رƒ, ذ؟ذµر€ذµذ½ذµرپرˆذµذ¼رƒ رپذµر€رŒذµذ·ذ½رƒرژ ر‚ر€ذ°ذ²ذ¼رƒ ذ؟ذ¾ذ·ذ²ذ¾ذ½ذ¾ر‡ذ½ذ¸ذ؛ذ°. ذœذ¾ذ¹ ذ؟ذ°ر†ذ¸ذµذ½ر‚ ذ½ذµ ذ¼ذ¾ذ³ ذ´ذ²ذ¸ذ³ذ°ر‚رŒرپر? ذ¸ ذ±ر‹ذ» ذ؟رپذ¸ر…ذ¾ذ»ذ¾ذ³ذ¸ر‡ذµرپذ؛ذ¸ ذ؟ذ¾ذ´ذ°ذ²ذ»ذµذ½. ذ‌ذ¾ رپذ°ذ¼ر‹ذ¼ رƒذ¶ذ°رپذ½ر‹ذ¼ ذ² ذµذ³ذ¾ رپذ¾رپر‚ذ¾ر?ذ½ذ¸ذ¸ ذ±ر‹ذ»ذ° ذ½ذµذ؟ذµر€ذµذ½ذ¾رپذ¸ذ¼ذ°ر? ذ±ذ¾ذ»رŒ, ذ؛ذ¾ر‚ذ¾ر€ذ°ر? ذ½ذµ ذ؟ر€ذ¾ر…ذ¾ذ´ذ¸ذ»ذ° ذ½ذ¸ ذ´ذ½ذµذ¼, ذ½ذ¸ ذ½ذ¾ر‡رŒرژ.

ذ‘ذ¾ذ»ذµذ²ذ¾ذ¹ رپذ¸ذ½ذ´ر€ذ¾ذ¼ ذ±ر‹ذ» ذ½ذ°رپر‚ذ¾ذ»رŒذ؛ذ¾ رپذ¸ذ»رŒذ½ر‹ذ¼, ر‡ر‚ذ¾ ذµذ³ذ¾ ذ½ذµ رپذ½ذ¸ذ¼ذ°ذ»ذ¸ ذ´ذ°ذ¶ذµ ذ½ذ°ر€ذ؛ذ¾ر‚ذ¸ر‡ذµرپذ؛ذ¸ذµ ذ°ذ½ذ°ذ»رŒذ³ذµر‚ذ¸ذ؛ذ¸. ذ♥ذ¾ذ´رپر‚ذ²ذµذ½ذ½ذ¸ذ؛ذ¸ ذ¼ذ¾ذµذ³ذ¾ ذ؟ذ°ر†ذ¸ذµذ½ر‚ذ° ذ؟ر€ذ¸ذ³ذ»ذ°رپذ¸ذ»ذ¸ ذ¼ذµذ½ر?, ذ½ذ°ذ²ذµر€ذ½ذ¾ذµ, ر‚ذ¾ذ»رŒذ؛ذ¾ ذ؟ذ¾ر‚ذ¾ذ¼رƒ, ر‡ر‚ذ¾ ذ؛ رچر‚ذ¾ذ¼رƒ ذ²ر€ذµذ¼ذµذ½ذ¸ رƒذ¶ذµ ذ¸رپذ؟ر€ذ¾ذ±ذ¾ذ²ذ°ذ»ذ¸ ذ²رپذµ ر‚ر€ذ°ذ´ذ¸ر†ذ¸ذ¾ذ½ذ½ر‹ذµ, ذ°ذ»رŒر‚ذµر€ذ½ذ°ر‚ذ¸ذ²ذ½ر‹ذµ ذ¸ ذ´ذ°ذ¶ذµ رپذ°ذ¼ر‹ذµ رچذ؛ذ·ذ¾ر‚ذ¸ر‡ذµرپذ؛ذ¸ذµ رپذ؟ذ¾رپذ¾ذ±ر‹ ذ»ذµر‡ذµذ½ذ¸ر?, ذ²ذ؛ذ»رژر‡ذ°ر? ذ؛ذ¾ذ»ذ´ذ¾ذ²رپر‚ذ²ذ¾. ذ’ذ¸ذ´ذ¸ذ¼ذ¾, ذ²ذµر€ذ° ذ² رپذ¸ذ»رƒ ذ³ذ¸ذ؟ذ½ذ¾ذ·ذ° ذ±ر‹ذ»ذ° رƒ ذ½ذ¸ر… ذ½ذ° ذ؟ذ¾رپذ»ذµذ´ذ½ذµذ¼ ذ¼ذµرپر‚ذµ.

ذ¯ ذ؟ذ¾ذ½ذ¸ذ¼ذ°ذ», ر‡ر‚ذ¾ ذ؛ذ¾ر€ذµذ½ذ½ر‹ذ¼ ذ¾ذ±ر€ذ°ذ·ذ¾ذ¼ رƒذ»رƒر‡رˆذ¸ر‚رŒ رپذ¾رپر‚ذ¾ر?ذ½ذ¸ذµ ذ¼ذ¾ذµذ³ذ¾ ذ½ذ¾ذ²ذ¾ذ³ذ¾ ذ؟ذ°ر†ذ¸ذµذ½ر‚ذ° ذ¼ذ½ذµ ذ½ذµ رƒذ´ذ°رپر‚رپر?, ذ½ذ¾ ر…ذ¾ر‚ذµذ» ذ؟ذ¾ذ؟ر€ذ¾ذ±ذ¾ذ²ذ°ر‚رŒ ر…ذ¾ر‚ر? ذ±ر‹ ذ½ذµذ¼ذ½ذ¾ذ³ذ¾ ذ¾ذ±ذ»ذµذ³ر‡ذ¸ر‚رŒ ذµذ³ذ¾ ذ±ذ¾ذ»رŒ. ذ£ذ¼ذµذ½رŒرˆذ¸ر‚رŒ رپر‚ر€ذ°ذ´ذ°ذ½ذ¸ر?. ذ? رƒذ¶ذµ ذ؟ذ¾رپذ»ذµ ذ؟ذµر€ذ²ذ¾ذ³ذ¾ رپذµذ°ذ½رپذ° ذ±ذ¾ذ»رŒ ذ؟ذ¾ذ»ذ½ذ¾رپر‚رŒرژ ذ¸رپر‡ذµذ·ذ»ذ°. ذ♥ر‚ذ¾ رƒذ´ذ¸ذ²ذ¸ذ»ذ¾ ذ²رپذµر…, ذ²ذ؛ذ»رژر‡ذ°ر? ذ¼ذµذ½ر?. ذ¯ ذ½ذµ رپذ´ذµذ»ذ°ذ» ذ½ذ¸ر‡ذµذ³ذ¾ ذ½ذµذ¾ذ±ر‹ر‡ذ½ذ¾ذ³ذ¾. ذ?ر€ذ¾ذ²ذµذ» ذ¾ذ±ر‹ذ؛ذ½ذ¾ذ²ذµذ½ذ½ر‹ذ¹ رپذµذ°ذ½رپ ذ³ذ¸ذ؟ذ½ذ¾ذ·ذ°. ذ¤ذ¸ذ·ذ¸ر‡ذµرپذ؛ذ¸ ذ؛ر€ذµذ؟ذ؛ذ¸ذ¹, ذ¸ذ·ذ¼رƒر‡ذµذ½ذ½ر‹ذ¹ رپر‚ر€ذ°ذ´ذ°ذ½ذ¸ر?ذ¼ذ¸ ذ¼رƒذ¶ر‡ذ¸ذ½ذ° رƒذ»ر‹ذ±ذ°ذ»رپر? ذ؛ذ°ذ؛ ر€ذµذ±ذµذ½ذ¾ذ؛, ذ±ذ¾ر?رپرŒ ذ؟ذ¾ذ²ذµر€ذ¸ر‚رŒ ذ² ذ؟ر€ذ¾ذ¸ذ·ذ¾رˆذµذ´رˆذµذµ. ذ‍ذ½ ذ؟ذ¾ذ±ذ»ذ°ذ³ذ¾ذ´ذ°ر€ذ¸ذ» ذ¼ذµذ½ر?, ذ·ذ°ذ؛ر€ر‹ذ» ذ³ذ»ذ°ذ·ذ° ذ¸ ذ·ذ°رپذ½رƒذ», ذ½ذµ ذ´ذ¾ذ¶ذ¸ذ´ذ°ر?رپرŒ ذ¼ذ¾ذµذ³ذ¾ رƒر…ذ¾ذ´ذ°. ذ‍ذ±ذµذ·ذ±ذ¾ذ»ذ¸ذ²ذ°رژر‰ذ¸ذ¹ رچر„ر„ذµذ؛ر‚ ذ¾ر‚ رپذµذ°ذ½رپذ° ذ´ذµر€ذ¶ذ°ذ»رپر? ذ؟ذ¾ر‡ر‚ذ¸ رپرƒر‚ذ؛ذ¸.

ذ‍ر€ذ¸ذ³ذ¸ذ½ذ°ذ» ذ»ذ¸رˆذ½ذ¸ذ¹ ذ²ذµرپ ذ¸ ذ»ذ¸ذ±ذ¸ذ´ذ¾

Archived