Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

@RolandNothing lost in translation. You said it wasn´t their main goal to nerf duct tape. But if you plan on making duct tape cost significantly more cloth, you clearly know that you are mainly nerfing duct tape production as it is the most crafted item that needs cloth. So yes, i say it was their goal. And if you claim it wasn´t their goal, you imply they didn´t realize what the change will do. Wich is not very flattering.

And yes ofc we do plant cotton. But that takes a while to establish for the amounts we need, takes up a lot of space and until then it´s hunting for cloth.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

@RolandNothing lost in translation. You said it wasn´t their main goal to nerf duct tape. But if you plan on making duct tape cost significantly more cloth, you clearly know that you are mainly nerfing duct tape production as this is one of the most crafted items. So yes, i say it was their goal. And if you claim it wasn´t their goal, you imply they didn´t realize what the change will do. Wich is not very flattering.

And yes ofc we do plant cotton. But that takes a while to establish for the amounts we need, takes up a lot of space and until then it´s hunting for cloth.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

@RolandNothing lost in translation. You said it wasn´t their main goal to nerf duct tape. But if you plan on making duct tape cost significantly more cloth you clearly know that you are mainly nerfing duct tape production. So yes, i say it was their goal. And if you claim it wasn´t their goal, you imply they didn´t realize what the change will do. Wich is not very flattering.