Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

@warmer I meant ofc rage mode not feral sense obviously.

And no we don´t agree. A rage mode toggle and bringing back glass jars are two completly different things. One is easy, the other needs a whole rework or a game mechanic again. Rage mode should be a toggle in vanilla that´s a simple change. Bringing back glass jars would delay development.  Because if they bring them back (which is 100% not happening, that´s the true reason why here "mod it" is the only option) they surely wouldn´t just bring it back like it was before.

Hence why for rage mode "Just mod it" is the worst option, for water jars it is the only one.

You refuse to say why you hate the idea so much. You act like those trolls on steam forums tbh, lots of hate for something that doesn´t effect you in any way but no reason why.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

And no we don´t agree. A rage mode toggle and bringing back glass jars are two completly different things. One is easy, the other needs a whole rework or a game mechanic again. Rage mode should be a toggle in vanilla that´s a simple change. Bringing back glass jars would delay development.  Because if they bring them back (wich is 100% not happening, that´s the true reason why here "mod it" is the only option) they surely wouldn´t just bring it back like it was before.

Hence why for rage mode "Just mod it" is not the only possiblity, for water jars it is.

You refuse to say why you hate the idea so much. You act like those trolls on steam forums tbh, lots of hate for something that doesn´t effect you in any way but no reason why.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

And no we don´t agree. A rage mode toggle and bringing back glass jars are two completly different things. One is easy, the other needs a whole rework or a game mechanic again. Rage mode should be a toggle in vanilla that´s a simple change. Bringing back glass jars would delay development.  Because if they bring them back (wich isn´t happening, that´s the true reason why here "mod it" is the only option) they surely wouldn´t just bring it back like it was before.

Hence why for rage mode "Just mod it" is not the only possiblity, for water jars it is.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

And no we don´t agree. A rage mode toggle and bringing back glass jars are two completly different things. One is easy, the other needs a whole rework or a game mechanic again. Rage mode should be a toggle in vanilla that´s a simple change. Bringing back glass jars would delay development. 

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

And no we don´t agree. A rage mode toggle and bringing back glass jars are two completly different things. One is easy, the other needs a whole rework or a game mechanic again. Rage mode should be a toggle in vanilla that´s a simple change. Bringing back glass jars would delay development. 

You refuse to say why you hate the idea so much. You act like those trolls on steam forums tbh, lots of hate but no reason why.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

You refuse to say why you hate the idea so much. You sound like those trolls on steam forums tbh.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

You refuse to say why you hate the idea so much. You sound like those trolls on steam tbh.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa