V1.1 b14 Stable

Yeah, that's the same bug.  Sometimes the drawbridge will also go almost all of the way down, to the point where you can jump onto it.

Sometimes you'll see your friend walking across the gap in mid-air.

And if you leave the chunk and come back, it will change position, also.

Edited by LowfDog (see edit history)

we literally just logged out of our server game; the most annoying and wierd thing i've ever seen with drawbridges up to now (never had issues with them in the past, at all), was that i watched my mate walk over the bridge (to him it 'looked' fine and acted fine), but to me it looked upright. So for a laugh i tried to walk over it, and fell in the moat. We could reproduce this (silly) behaviour multiple times, though sometimes it was fine for both of us.     Then a few attempts later, i saw the 'incomplete struts' issue that someone posted about a few posts back; another issue is that my mate was digging in the moat and the bridge destroyed itself for no reason; he looked around and watched it kill itself, i was up abover watching it do the same ; anyways, ----given what i just typed about us both seeing and experiencing different visual and physical attributes of the bridge at the same time, this time we both saw it collapse. huge inconsistences going on here....

Short version - it's bugged to hell, so i just either just jump in the moat and use some temp ladders climb out, or some temp blocks to get over the gap;  edit- after that i have more parkour so i can just jump over the moat  ; either way the drawbridge is bugged to hell now, whereas for a few years it was faultless........

Edited by GigglingZombie (see edit history)