Stuck on loading page on PS5

Seancn9

I have been stuck on the very first loading page for two days which that shows “7days to die” on the screen. I have tried at last more than 20 times to restart the game but still not work. I’m on PS5. Can anyone help?

I'm having similar issue. Playing on ps5, can't get past building environment loading screen. My friends can join on me and play. They see my gun floating but character is invisible. Once someone joined on me I load in after about 10 minutes. By myself it never loads. Tried new character, no load. Tried new game same character, it loads. Was on day 57 and had just turned on solar panel and battery bank and left on when logged out. Really don't want to start new save if this can be fixed.

I have completely shut ps5 down and restarted it several times. Still does not get past building environment loading screen. I even tried rebuilding database and no change.

I just verified having a friend load into my game and when they came near me my character loaded into game. It just will not do it by myself.

I have the same issue. I have tried on installing and reinstalling the game. Archiving and restoring save game. Nothing seems to work.I have two saves that i've done this now with 200 days and 300 hours of game play left completely accessible. I can't bring myself to start a 3rd game..

19 hours ago, redoil said:

I have the same issue. I have tried on installing and reinstalling the game. Archiving and restoring save game. Nothing seems to work.I have two saves that i've done this now with 200 days and 300 hours of game play left completely accessible. I can't bring myself to start a 3rd game..

yikes! now im afraid to play!