Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
slicksister

slicksister

Thanks!  @theFlu (I never thought I'd thank the flu, but hey.  Blunders never cease)

I poked around in Data/Config/gamestages.xml and found an object named "feralHordeStageGS4086"  but none numbered higher.  Looks like I'm far away from the max game stage.  But I still don't understand why my game stage has quit increasing.  Perhaps it stops once you reach max character level (300)?  Though without demolishers, horde nights are a way less exciting.  :(

Going back to to logs, I see that horde night began with spawns from feralHordeStageGS1269, then feralHordeStageGS1282, and ended on feralHordeStage1295.  All rather odd as the player table (the i key) lists gamestage as 1296.

slicksister

slicksister

Thanks!  @theFlu (I never thought I'd thank the flu, but hey.  Blunders never cease)

I poked around in Data/Config/gamestages.xml and found an object named "feralHordeStageGS4086"  but none numbered higher.  Looks like I'm far away from the max game stage.  But I still don't understand why my game stage has quit increasing.  Perhaps it stops once you reach max character level (300)?  Though without demolishers, horde nights are a way less exciting.  :(