Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

@Roland Surely you can read me like an open book via posts in a forum that i don´t write in my native language.

Anyways, it has started as a few players leaving bad reviews. But they still bought games at release. But that changed. Like i said, there is more and more people who won´t buy any game at release anymore, no matter the history of the developers. (CP2077 was kind of a turning point for that) And that number is growing faster every year.  Reviews might not be the solution. But decreasing sales do work.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

@Roland Surely you can read me like an open book via posts in a forum.

Anyways, it has started as a few players leaving bad reviews. But they still bought games at release. But that changed. Like i said, there is more and more people who won´t buy any game at release anymore, no matter the history of the developers. (CP2077 was kind of a turning point for that) And that number is growing faster every year.  Reviews might not be the solution. But decreasing sales do work.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

@Roland Surely you can read me like an open book via posts in a forum.

Anyways, it has started as a few players leaving bad reviews. But they still bought games at release. But that changed. Like i said, there is more and more people who won´t buy any game at release anymore, no matter the history of the developers. And that number is growing faster every year.  Reviews might not be the solution. But decreasing sales do work.