How is your experience with the new armor pieces / sets

I love the details of the outfits, finally, the game feels brand new when it comes to fresh 2024-worthy content. But, I believe other aspects might be getting slightly rotten to the core. Indeed, we went down to 4 apparel pieces. Even in dungeon-style games... characters might equip more items, not only 4 pieces of armor, like amulets etc. 

Head Gear

Facial Cover/Glasses

Chest Armor

Gloves

Leg Armor

Footwear

Backpack

Gear Belt

All customizable and modable.

Also, Player might have a watch equipped, a tablet, a compass to check directions and time, also track the missions thanks to them. Having too much information on the main screen all the time breaks the survival impression. Some animation might be run while checking time, directions, or progression with a trader. Then information might pop up also on HUD. Hit a tab and here you go just like that. Animation might be also present while opening and closing a backpack.

More can be done TFP, much more.

Honestly, 

I was worried about some of the bonuses being OP.  But in the end, with the other balance changes they fell right.

I'm having a harder time getting  to endgame content, cause I am getting overpowered.  And I play 1 life only.  I also play a very aggressive game, not worrying about Stamina.