Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Ragsy 2145

Ragsy 2145

Updated text and formatting and spelling stuff

I will try to help ...

You need to add the following nodes in the vehicle heirachy in unity for p_on, p_broken and p_damaged like shown in the picture below (Pic1).

These nodes are referenced in the standard engine xml node in vehicles.xml already,  although on newer version of the games vehicles.xml TFP now group all of these nodes under one parent Particle node (Pic 2).

Pic1

Particleplacements.thumb.png.374ffbd3158d5d4e23bb5866272582d0.png

Then under each of these nodes add your particle effects of choice .... the ones we use in Vehicle Madness are combinations of some we made ourselves and some that we downloaded from the unity store.

Pic2

Particleplacements1.png.ae274941b196bf148609d7959dc1025a.png

Hope this helps !!

If you need more help then i recommend you join the unnofficial community modding discord,  we do have people from all over the world that are happy to help !

Information on how to join is here ... Unnofficial Modding Discord.

Regards

Ragsy !!

Ragsy 2145

Ragsy 2145

I will try to help ...

You need to add the following nodes in the vehicle heirachy in unity for p_on, p_broken and p_damaged like shown in the picture below (Pic1).

These nodes are referenced in the standard engine xml node in vehicles.xml already,  although on newer version of the games vehicles.xml TFP now group all of these nodes under one parent Particle node (Pic 2).

Pic1

Then under each of these nodes add your particle effects of choice .... the ones we use in Vehicle Madness are combinations of some we made ourselves and some that we downloaded from the unity store.

Pic2

Hope this helps !!

If you need more help then i recommend you join the unofficial community modding discord,  we do have people from all over the world that are happy to help !

Regards

Ragsy !!

Ragsy 2145

Ragsy 2145

I will try to help ...

Pic1

Then under each of these nodes add your particle effects of choice .... the ones we use in Vehicle Madness are combinations of some we made ourselves and some that we dowloaded from the unity store.

Pic2

If you need more help then i recommend you join the unofficial community modding discord,  we do have people from all over the world that are happy to help !

Regards

Ragsy !!

Ragsy 2145

Ragsy 2145

I will try to help ...

You need to add the following nodes in the vehicle heirachy in unity for p_on, p_broken and p_damaged like shown in the picture below (pic1).

These nodes are referenced in the standard engine xml node in vehicles.xml already,  although on newer version of the games vehicles.xml TFP now group

all of these nodes under one parent Particle node (pic 2).

Pic1

Then under each of these nodes add your particle effects of choice .... the ones we use in Vehicle Madness are combinations of some we made ourselves and some that we dowloaded from the unity store.

Pic2

Regards

Ragsy !!

Ragsy 2145

Ragsy 2145

I will try to help ...

You need to add the following nodes in the vehicle heirachy in unity for p_on, p_broken and p_damaged like shown in the picture below (pic1).

These nodes are referenced in the standard engine xml node in vehicles.xml already,  although on newer version of the games vehicles.xml TFP now group

Pic1

Pic2

If you need more help then i recommend you join the unofficial community modding discord we have people from all over the world that are happy to help !

Regards

Ragsy !!

Ragsy 2145

Ragsy 2145

I will try to help ...

Pic1

Then under each of these add your particle effects of choice.... the ones we use in Vehicle Madness are combinations of some we made ourselves and some that we dowloaded from the unity store.

Pic2

If you need more help then i recommend you join the unofficial community modding discord we have people from all over the world that are happy to help !

Regards

Ragsy !!