Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

25 minutes ago, CVenton said:

'm sure you have a good connection to internet as do I, but here you go.

Note I am not an employee of TFP and I also don't have all the kickstarter goals memorized. And after 12 years any TFP employee who reads this might also not know what he is talking about unless he is more specific.

25 minutes ago, CVenton said:

THE CARTOGRAPHER - Collectable printed 11 x 17 World Map + Name in the credits + Alpha + Beta + Finished Game + Kickstarter Backer Badge

Oh, look, that's not vague at all. Thank you. There might be people on the forum who know more about this particular goal and they can answer now even without a search. @Roland maybe?

Generally, there are still some kickstarter goals missing, like bandits, but they are on the roadmap as the game isn't really finished. There will be further free versions published in the next 2 years. And I would suspect physical kickstarter rewards like above will get sent when they **really** declare the game finished

PS: This FAQ might be helpful: https://7daystodie.com/alpha-exodus-leaving-early-access/

meganoth

meganoth

21 minutes ago, CVenton said:

Note I am not an employee of TFP and I also don't have all the kickstarter goals memorized. And after 12 years any TFP employee who reads this might also not know what he is talking about unless he is more specific.

21 minutes ago, CVenton said:

THE CARTOGRAPHER - Collectable printed 11 x 17 World Map + Name in the credits + Alpha + Beta + Finished Game + Kickstarter Backer Badge

Oh, look, that's not vague at all. Thank you. There might be people on the forum who know more about this particular goal and they can answer now even without a search. @Roland maybe?

Generally, there are still some kickstarter goals missing, like bandits, but they are on the roadmap as the game isn't really finished. There will be further free versions published in the next 2 years. And I would suspect physical kickstarter rewards like above will get sent when they **really** declare the game finished

meganoth

meganoth

20 minutes ago, CVenton said:

20 minutes ago, CVenton said:

Generally, there are still some kickstarter goals missing, like bandits, but they are on the roadmap as the game isn't really finished. There will be further free versions published in the next 2 years. And I would suspect kickstarter goals like above will get sent when they **really** declare the game finished

meganoth

meganoth

17 minutes ago, CVenton said:

Note I am not an employee of TFP and I also don't have all the kickstarter goals memorized. And after 12 years TFP employees might also not know what he is talking about unless he is more specific.

17 minutes ago, CVenton said:

Generally, there are still some kickstarter goals missing, like bandits, but they are on the roadmap as the game isn't really finished. There will be further free versions published in the next 2 years. And I would suspect kickstarter goals like above will get sent when they **really** declare the game finished

meganoth

meganoth

11 minutes ago, CVenton said:

Note I am not an employee of TFP and I also don't have all the kickstarter goals memorized. And after 12 years TFP employees might also not know what he is talking about unless he is more specific.

11 minutes ago, CVenton said:

meganoth

meganoth

2 minutes ago, CVenton said:

7 minutes ago, CVenton said:

Oh, look, that's not vague at all. Thank you. There might be people on the forum who know more about this particular goal and they can answer now even without a search