Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here

sense in the Hotfix topic @schwanz9000 he said no zombie bears for horde night. what are yall thoughs? 

imo. i think they should, the more things in horde night the better! plus it would be scary to fight for new players 
i remember fighting my first zombie bear on horde night on console "IS THAT A BEAR!! SHOOT IT!! its NOT DYING"

and they are quite Chunky in terms of health they could spawn a bit Earlier then Demos. in the console version they can spawn during horde nights and its one of the strongest in the Game. can nearly one tap you even in steel armor.

sense in the Hotfix topic @schwanz9000 he said no zombie bears for horde night. what are yall thoughs? 

imo. i think they should, the more things in horde night the better! plus it would be scary to fight for new players 
"IS THAT A BEAR!!!" 

and they are quite Chunky in terms of health they could spawn a bit Earlier then Demos. in the console version they can spawn during horde nights and its one of the strongest in the Game. can nearly one tap you even in steel armor.