How can I bring back the old meshes and materials in the new 7 days to die 1.0?

I have tried looking for and extracting old 7 days to die files with Asset studio and other asset extractors. Some files I can bring back and import them into Unity. But some zombie meshes I cannot find at all and I have trouble finding some certain materials I used for my custom zombies. I really wanna update my mod, but I really have no clue how to do it if I can't bring back all the old files I used.

Update: I finally found all the zombies meshes and most of the materials. However, I am uncertain how to build it back for working in 1.0. I exported the mesh and built it into a 3D unity file. And tested out the mesh, but it gave me an red error when I tried to spawn in a zombie with the old mesh. Seems I need more files that is bound to that mesh, such as animation or other files. I am not sure which files I need, but in the files I can see there is 2 instances of every zombie. One is the mesh and the other is an fbx file with the same name.

I tried to build another 3D unity file with the fbx file and the mesh file. But it gave the same error. Does anyone have a clue how to do this the right way? The reason I wanted the old zombie meshes back is cause it was possible to replace materials on the zombies. On the new zombie meshes it seems it is not possible at all. Please help! 😃