Empty loot at a high level

Good afternoon. 

I need help. 
The maximum level was raised (first by the mod, I also tried through editing progression.xml ).
At some point (after exceeding the 1000th level), the loot in the containers completely disappears. There are no errors or warnings in the console. Analysis of the file loot.xml did not give any result either.
As far as I understand (I may be mistaken), lotstage is exceeded, it goes into negative territory and therefore all containers are empty.

Who can tell you how to fix it.

Thanks in advance.

p.s. I apologize for the typos\errors. Translated by an online translator

In game, max loot level is 999,999 - based on the loot file.

I think there is more going on then simply being over 1000 in lootstage.  I loaded a vanilla game and maxed out my character level, then went to the wasteland biome.  I had over 1000 in lootstage and the containers there had loot.  No issues I can see.

What changes did you do to modify the lootstage number?  That would be the first step in trying to figure out what went wrong.

Hi.

Files entityclasses.xml and entitygroups.xml have been redesigned to significantly Strengthen wild and radioactive zombies, but they will appear later. File loot.xml has not changed.

I experimented a bit.

If loot stage exceeds 10,000+, the loot disappears. At the same time, loot can remain in the forest, but disappear into the wasteland due to biome modifiers.

I tried to adjust file loot.xml by increasing the maximum loot level from 999,999 to 99,999,999, but it didn't help.

p.s. I apologize for the typos\errors. Translated by an online translator