Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
6 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

@Roland Be warned like this is actually a thing? No cities at all in the forest? And does that mean just cities or also no towns?

Also if this is just the beginning this is another hard fact that shows that we are still in early access. Relabeling. That´s all that happened.

I assume the biome progression will work a bit like Darkness Falls. Enter a harsh biome on day 1, and you'll suffer from severe stamina penalties (or for the wasteland, radiation), severely discouraging you from going there the moment you spawn, unless you enjoy walking everywhere with exponential loss to food or thirst. I'm not sure what TFP's gameplan is, to encourage you to craft specific outfits before going into these biomes, or the insulated liner / cooling mesh mods, or something else entirely. Hopefully it's not too RNG based so you might be locked out of entering the desert for too long because RNG decided that playthrough that it didn't like you.

4 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

@Roland Be warned like this is actually a thing? No cities at all in the forest? And does that mean just cities or also no towns?

Also if this is just the beginning this is another hard fact that shows that we are still in early access. Relabeling. That´s all that happened.

I assume the biome progression will work a bit like Darkness Falls. Enter a harsh biome on day 1, and you'll suffer from severe stamina penalties (or for the wasteland, radiation), severely discouraging you from going there one day, unless you enjoy walking everywhere with exponential loss to food or thirst. I'm not sure what TFP's gameplan is, to encourage you to craft specific outfits before going into these biomes, or the insulated liner / cooling mesh mods, or something else entirely. Hopefully it's not too RNG based so you might be locked out of entering the desert for too long because RNG decided that playthrough that it didn't like you.