Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

4 hours ago, ParadiseLostUK said:

Damn, If you hate the current game so much, then go play something else and stop whining here.  Your constant whining is tiresome.

I am playing something else and already made the decision to not buy early access from TFP again, thank you for your suggestion.  It´s just a shame that such a promising game that it was for many years went downhill lately. And if you look around, you will find people on all platforms not being happy with the magazines.

And @BFT2020 Don´t act like you don´t know exactly what i mean by that. It´s now kinda linear. And that sucks. Call it however you want. Doesn´t matter.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

Damn, If you hate the current game so much, then go play something else and stop whining here.  Your constant whining is tiresome.

I am playing something else. It´s just a shame that such a promising game that it was for many years went downhill lately. And if you look around, you will find people on all platforms not being happy with the magazines.

And @BFT2020 Don´t act like you don´t know exactly what i mean by that. It´s now kinda linear. And that sucks. Call it however you want. Doesn´t matter.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

I am playing something else. It´s just a shame that such a promising game that it was for many years went downhill lately.