Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

@Roland Now that i read this again, are you seriously trying to sell us that beta already happened with major content like bandits, new armor system, new quests still coming? That new content will definitely need major balance. I am too lazy to search for it,  but i am pretty sure someone from the mod and/or dev team told us more than once during the A20/A21 phase that there will be a beta before release.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

@Roland Now that i read this again, are you seriously trying to sell us that beta already happened with major content like bandits, new armor system, new quests still coming? That new content will definitely need major balance. I am too lazy but i am pretty sure someone from the mod and/or dev team told us more than once during the A20/A21 phase that there will be a beta before release.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

@Roland Now that i read this again, are you seriously trying to sell us that beta already happened with major content like bandits, new armor system, new quests still coming and definitely needing major balance? I am too lazy but i am pretty sure someone from the mod and/or dev team told us more than once during the A20/A21 phase that there will be a beta before release.