Aiming With Guns Sights

Thiggs118

Simple and short suggestion. Make aiming more natural and actually function as one should when aiming with iron sights. Front posts are huge and aiming with only that is weird. Please, please make it to where when you aim that front sight is centered in the rear sight. 

• 1 month later...

Personally I think the tarkov mod is a bit much personally I'm a little sick of the overly Tactical reloads and stuff. And the thing is I might be a massive gun nerd But I can understand just Having a basic game you can have some little quirks about guns I'll still make fun of them But overall I won't mind. 

My problem is is how did they degrade so far I don't mind a makeshift appearance but like in terms of aiming it's horrible how did you degrade so quickly. I think the mod @OgreSlayeR posted is just right. 

More customization is always good

Yeah I personally prefer something more in line what I posted, but honestly anything is better than what they currently have. I hope it isn't a design choice they are stuck on, cause no need to reinvent the wheel here. The standard ADS works for a reason and does a lot for immersion and gunplay.

I honestly expected them to change it like 2 alphas ago when they reskinned all the guns with new animations so that's why I am pretty disappointed that we are going into 1.0 with them in this state STILL. IF they are saving that for last it's a weird priority and decision.

Hopefully they aren't too stubborn on this and they see that people don't like how it currently is. In worst case mods can help, but I think it would be a shame for something basic like this that SHOULD be in the vanilla game.

Edited by OgreSlayeR (see edit history)

25 minutes ago, OgreSlayeR said:

Yeah I personally prefer something more in line what I posted, but honestly anything is better than what they currently have. I hope it isn't a design choice they are stuck on, cause no need to reinvent the wheel here. The standard ADS works for a reason and does a lot for immersion and gunplay.

I honestly expected them to change it like 2 alphas ago when they reskinned all the guns with new animations so that's why I am pretty disappointed that we are going into 1.0 with them in this state STILL. IF they are saving that for last it's a weird priority and decision.

Hopefully they aren't too stubborn on this and they see that people don't like how it currently is. In worst case mods can help, but I think it would be a shame for something basic like this that SHOULD be in the vanilla game.

Exactly if a modder is able to do it then they can too