Logic Operators for Triggered_Effects

Is there any way to use 'else' for triggered_effects?
For example:

<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfSecondaryActionRayHit" action="SetItemMetaFloat" change="2" relative="true" key="charge">
            <requirement name="IsAlive" target="other"/>
            <requirement name="CompareItemMetaFloat" operation="LTE" value="2" key="charge"/>
        </triggered_effect>

In this XML when I trigger secondary action, it adds two charges if the current charge is equal to or less than 2.
But if it is greater than 2, it does nothing!
I was wondering if I could make it do another action in the same triggered_effect!

Or, I'd like to know if it's possible to use 1 triggered_effect inside another, as in this example:

<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfSecondaryActionRayHit">
            <requirement name="RandomRoll" seed_type="Random" min_max="1,50" operation="LTE" value="100"/><!-- This RandomRoll -->
                <triggered_effect trigger="onSelfSecondaryActionRayHit" action="SetItemMetaFloat" change="2" relative="false" key="charge">
                    <requirement name="CompareItemMetaFloat" operation="Equals" value="2" key="charge"/>
                </triggered_effect>
                <triggered_effect trigger="onSelfSecondaryActionRayHit" action="AddPart" part="Sparks" prefab="ParticleEffects/p_electric_shock_small" parentTransform="Handle" localPos="0,0,0" localRot="0,0,0">
                    <requirement name="CompareItemMetaFloat" operation="Equals" value="4" key="charge"/></triggered_effect>
        </triggered_effect>

And if this really works, for example, what I wanted in this one is that if RandomRoll gives true, then the other trigger_effects would be triggered.

Edited by Luduaver (see edit history)

Wrapping triggers inside a requirement should work for this.

<requirement LTE 2>
<trigger>
</trigger>

</requirement>

<requirement GT 2>

<trigger>

</trigger>

</requirement>

that would wrap anything within the requirement tag to require LTE 2. if not, it skips all of that code and goes to the next requirement check for GT 2. if so, triggers anything within that block of code.

That's what I needed! You are a God!
Can I also put multiple requirements?
For example, a requirement inside another requirement and then the trigger inside the 2?

<requirement name="RandomRoll" seed_type="Random" min_max="1,50" operation="LTE" value="100">
    <requirement name="CompareItemMetaFloat" operation="Equals" value="4" key="charge">
        <triggered_effect trigger="onSelfPrimaryActionRayHit" action="SetItemMetaFloat" change="2" relative="false" key="charge">
        </triggered_effect>
        <triggered_effect trigger="onSelfSecondaryActionRayHit" action="SetItemMetaFloat" change="2" relative="false" key="charge">
        </triggered_effect>
    </requirement>        
</requirement>        

Here I first wanted to check the RandomRoll, then check the charge value and only then execute the 2 triggers.

I've never tried a double like that. There is a requirements tag that can do OR. I would assume it would do AND as well.

<requirements compare_type="or">
   <requirement name="PlayerItemCount" item_name="resourceTalkToCommoner" operation="GTE" value="1"/>
   <requirement name="PlayerItemCount" item_name="resourceTalkToEnnen" operation="GTE" value="1"/>
</requirements>

That's something I've used a good deal, but never with an AND compare type. Might be worth a try doing your way first.