Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Gamida

Gamida

1 hour ago, steve054 said:

Sur la version précèdent j'ai une partie sur pc avec 2 joueurs sur le même pc moi sourie clavier et ma femme manette mais je ne c'est plus comment faire.

On the previous version I have a game on PC with 2 players on the same PC, me smile keyboard and my wife controller but I don't know how to do it anymore.

I am not in the know like Jugginator but I also have never heard of 2 players playing this game using the same pc.

You do say you have a game on PC with 2 players on same PC. Did you mean a different game or is it specifically 7 Days To Die?

In 9 years of this game I don't think I have ever heard of this option being available on PC version.

Gamida

Gamida

1 hour ago, steve054 said:

Sur la version précèdent j'ai une partie sur pc avec 2 joueurs sur le même pc moi sourie clavier et ma femme manette mais je ne c'est plus comment faire.

On the previous version I have a game on PC with 2 players on the same PC, me smile keyboard and my wife controller but I don't know how to do it anymore.

I am not in the know like Jugginator but I also have never heard of 2 players playing this game using the same pc.

You do say you have a game on PC with 2 players on same PC. Did you mean a different game or is it specifically 7 Days To Die?

In 9 years of this game I don't think I have ever heard of this option being available.