Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

1 hour ago, zztong said:

I can't really tell from the video, but your reply to Josh indicates you're hitting the SPACEBAR (to jump) if I understand correctly. (Do I?)

I'm wondering if you're colliding with the fence that that is keeping you from clearing the fence? If you jump while moving forward you might hit the fence before you reach the apex of the jump and then the rest of the jump might just be straight up in the air. Maybe? I'm guessing.

Easy way to find out: @FranticDan Can you show us a video of you jumping without any fence in the way and you still only hop in place? If not and it happens only in front of fences then it is just because you are too close to the fence when trying to jump.

meganoth

meganoth

58 minutes ago, zztong said:

I can't really tell from the video, but your reply to Josh indicates you're hitting the SPACEBAR (to jump) if I understand correctly. (Do I?)

I'm wondering if you're colliding with the fence that that is keeping you from clearing the fence? If you jump while moving forward you might hit the fence before you reach the apex of the jump and then the rest of the jump might just be straight up in the air. Maybe? I'm guessing.

Easy way to find out: @FranticDan Can you show us a video of you jumping without any fence in the way and you still only hop in place? If not it is just because you are too close to the fence when trying to jump.