Various caliber ammo craft mods ideas(複数種類のサイズの弾薬追加MODのアイデア)

(翻訳文 translated text)
Currently, 7days to die has a lot of modders who have come up with great mods to add various guns to the world.
Sometimes they use "ammunition that is not the original caliber of that gun" to match vanilla ammunition, and other times they use "ammunition that is the original caliber of that gun" by adding a new recipe and ammunition.
While these efforts are very respectable, mixing and matching mods created by different authors can cause various problems.
The former sometimes causes problems, such as "the same gun added with new ammo by other mods, but the ammo used is different from the gun added with new ammo.And the latter causes problems such as "confusing because the same ammunition exists separately in different recipes and cannot be shared" and "different ammunition recipes conflict with each other".
However, it is a shame that these problems prevent us from introducing and playing with these wonderful mods at the same time!

So I came up with the idea of an ammo crafting mod that would be a common standard for the various firearms addition mods.

First, as far as current ideas...

The vanilla specification "use the same Bullet Casing for all ammunition" is convenient but inconvenient for adding many ammunition, as it is easy to cause recipe conflicts.

Therefore, we decided to prepare a new Bullet Casing for each size of ammunition to be manufactured.
For example, assuming that the vanilla 7.62mm Ammo is a real 7.62 x 51mm NATO (.308 Winchester), and based on that, each ammunition used and brass consumed are...
"Small pistol cartridge" Brass: 1 (.22LR)
"Medium-sized handgun cartridge" Brass: 2 (9 x 19 mm, 9 x 18 mm etc..)
"Large handgun cartridge" Brass: 3 (.44, .357 etc...)
"Small rifle cartridge" Brass: 4 (5.56×45mm, 5.45×39mm etc...)
"Medium rifle cartridge" Brass: 5 (7.62×39mm, .300blackout etc...)
"Large rifle cartridge" Brass: 6 (7.62×51mm, 7.62×45r etc...)
Something like that.
If necessary, it may also be a good idea to add larger cartridges for .30-06 or .338 lapua.
And if warheads are prepared in a similar manner and by size, I think we can add a lot of ammunition while avoiding recipe conflicts.

This may increase the difficulty level and make it more difficult to organize supplies, since it is necessary to manage shell casings and warheads for each type of ammunition.

However, we intend to balance this by reducing the cost of existing ammunition such as 9mm and .44 ammunition, as well as ammunition for assault rifles, which consume a lot of ammunition.

I'm still working on the details of the specifications, but I'd like to hear everyone's honest opinions on the current ideas.
I'm not very good at English, so I'm sorry if maybe I have strange grammar or content.

(原文 original text)
現在、7days to dieではたくさんのModder達が様々な銃を追加するすばらしいMODを世に送り出している。
ある時はバニラの弾薬に合わせて「その銃本来の口径とは違う弾薬」を使っていたり、またある時は新規にレシピと弾薬を追加することで「その銃本来の口径の弾薬」を使ったりしている。
これらの努力はとても尊敬に値するのだが、別々の作者が制作したMODを混合して導入した場合様々な問題が起こってしまうことがある。
前者は時として「他のMODによって新規弾薬と一緒に追加された銃と同じ銃なのに使う弾薬が違う」などの問題が起こることがある。そして後者は「同じ弾薬が違うレシピで別々に存在して、共用することが出来ないため紛らわしい」や、「違う弾薬のレシピがそれぞれ競合する」などの問題が起こる。

しかし、これらの問題が原因で素晴らしいMOD達を同時に導入して遊べないのは非常にもったいない!

そこで私は様々な銃器追加MODのための共通規格となる弾薬クラフトMODの構想を思いついた。

まず現状のアイデアとしては...

バニラの仕様である「すべての弾薬に同じ薬莢を使用する」というのは便利である反面多くの弾薬を追加するにはレシピ競合を起こしやすく不便である。
そのため製造する弾薬の大きさごとに新規に薬莢を用意しようと考えた。
例えばバニラの7.62mm Ammoを現実の7.62×51mmNATO(.308ウィンチェスター)だと仮定してそれをベースに、使用する弾薬と消費する真鍮ごとにそれぞれ...
「小型拳銃薬莢」 真鍮:1 (.22LR)
「中型拳銃薬莢」 真鍮:2 (9×19㎜、9×18㎜ etc..)
「大型拳銃薬莢」 真鍮:3 (.44、.357 etc...)
「小型ライフル薬莢」 真鍮:4 (5.56×45mm、5.45×39mm etc...)
「中型ライフル薬莢」 真鍮:5 (7.62×39mm、.300blackout etc...)
「大型ライフル薬莢」 真鍮:6 (7.62×51mm、7.62×45r etc...)
という感じで。
必要に応じて.30-06や.338 lapuaなど向けのさらに大きな薬莢も追加するのももいいかもしれない。
そして弾頭も似たような感じでサイズごと用意すればレシピの競合も避けつつ多くの弾薬を追加できると思う。

こうしてしまうと弾薬ごとに薬莢や弾頭を管理しないといけなくなり難易度が上がったり物資整理が大変になったりするかもしれない。

ただその分既存の9mmや.44などの弾薬や消費の激しいアサルトライフル用の弾薬のコストを下げることでバランスを取っているつもりだ。

まだ細かい仕様は考えてる途中だが現状のアイデアについてみんなの率直な意見を聞かせてほしい。

Edited by Funukemaguro (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...