Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Blake_

Blake_

@faatal I have a Qol request:

Could you make it so you can save a RWG seed and IF you want to generate the exact same seed BUT with different options ( for example, many towns instead of default), the game gives you a pop up window allowing us to overwrite the seed giving you a deletion warning  if there are current maps generated from that seed?

That way the game will be able to handle any amount of seeds without having to delete them manually , both on PC and on Console, for those that are not tech-savvy enough to go into the Appdata folder and do it.

Ideally the overwrite could maintain the old seed, but that would mean duplicated RWG names unless you add new generation tags to the names for those features. That's a chore, I gather.

Edit: Or ignore all of the above and allow players to delete a non-default and already generated seed. Easier.

Blake_

Blake_

@faatal I have a Qol request:

Could you make it so you can save a RWG seed and IF you want to generate the exact same seed BUT with different options ( for example, many towns instead of default), the game gives you a pop up window allowing us to overwrite the seed giving you a deletion warning  if there are current maps generated from that seed?

That way the game will be able to handle any amount of seeds without having to delete them manually , both on PC and on Console, for those that are not tech-savvy enough to go into the Appdata folder and do it.

Ideally the overwrite could maintain the old seed, but that would mean duplicated RWG names unless you add new generation tags to the names for those features. That's a chore, I gather.