Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Jost Amman

Jost Amman

I don't know who's responsible for the so called "save system", but I wanted to thank them. It seems improved.

Even after (rarely) crashing to desktop, or even having one time to hard-reset the computer after a lock, I've never experienced any loss in my saved games.

I've heard that other players in the past had to restart at level zero or even throw away their save after a CTD!

Did you do something?

Anyway... good job TFP! :thumb:

1 hour ago, Grandpa Minion said:
Setting angular velocity of a kinematic body is not supported.
Setting linear velocity of a kinematic body is not supported.

the problem is when people start stacking the bug in multiplayer  x amount of players on the server it freezes the main thread....

Did that server install a @SnowDog1942 mod by any chance? :suspicious:

He's always boasting his "kinematic body", so maybe that could be it.

And by the way, watch out for his "linear velocity"... :fear:

Jost Amman

Jost Amman

I don't know who's responsible for the so called "save system", but I wanted to thank them. It seems improved.

Even after (rarely) crashing to desktop, or even having one time to hard-reset the computer after a lock, I've never experienced any loss in my saved games.

I've heard that other players in the past had to restart at level zero or even throw away their save after a CTD!

Did you do something?

Anyway... good job TFP! :thumb:

1 hour ago, Grandpa Minion said:
Setting angular velocity of a kinematic body is not supported.
Setting linear velocity of a kinematic body is not supported.

the problem is when people start stacking the bug in multiplayer  x amount of players on the server it freezes the main thread....

Did that server install a @SnowDog1942 mod by any chance? :suspicious:

He's always boasting his "kinematic body", so maybe that could be it.

And by the way, watch out for his "linear velocity"... :fear: