Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here

@Лаз Мэн @ фатальныйЗдравствуйте, играю в 7 days to die console edition уже больше трёх часов, всё очень замечательно, но есть один нюанс: играю на клавиатуре и мышке и время от времени консоль мне пишет что нужно подключить геймпад для игры, можно просто нажать esc но ошибка появляется через пару секунд, поэтому приходится держать геймпад включённым постоянно, думаю что это баг и надеюсь что разработчики которые отвечают за консольную версию все в этом виноваты, но всё просто потрясающе. Играю с удовольствием 

And one more small nuance on a PC, when you want to throw something out of things, you just take it out of the inventory and left-click the mouse on the console, it doesn't work and you have to throw it out through the d key

@Laz Man @фатальный Hello, I've been playing 7 days to die console edition for more than three hours, everything is very wonderful, but there is one caveat: I play on the keyboard and mouse and from time to time the console tells me that you need to connect the gamepad to play, you can just press esc but the error appears after a couple of seconds, so I have to keep the gamepad turned on all the time, I think that this is a bug and I hope that the developers who are responsible for the console version are all of it, but everything is just amazing. I play with pleasure