Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
khzmusik

khzmusik

23 hours ago, faatal said:

If you set the volume to Wander mode.

Just to follow up on this reply - if you're trying to modify existing POIs, then I'm almost positive this isn't something you can do via XPath or anything like that. It's all done through the prefab editor.

So in whatever POIs you want sleepers to be set to wander, you'll have to open those POIs in the editor, change the sleeper volume type, and then save the prefab. You have to do this individually per prefab. Also, this only affects your local copy and it will be overwritten on the next game update.

It would be nice if there was some kind of XPath for POIs, but there isn't, and it's not something that is easy to implement.

If you're making your own POI then go for it.

...Anyway, @faatal I wanted to make a request for RWG. Right now we are locked into specific "blueprints" for RWG biomes - center forest for example. I was hoping that it would be possible to allow people to make their own blueprints. Specifically, I would like to see a more "real world" like biome map where the northern part of the map is snow, and the southern part of the map is desert.

(Sorry if this has already been covered, I didn't have a chance to read all the comments.)

khzmusik

khzmusik

Just to follow up on this reply - if you're trying to modify existing POIs, then I'm almost positive this isn't something you can do via XPath or anything like that. It's all done through the prefab editor.

So in whatever POIs you want sleepers to be set to wander, you'll have to open those POIs in the editor, change the sleeper volume type, and then save the prefab. You have to do this individually per prefab. Also, this only affects your local copy and it will be overwritten on the next game update.

It would be nice if there was some kind of XPath for POIs, but there isn't, and it's not something that is easy to implement.

...Anyway, @faatal I wanted to make a request for RWG. Right now we are locked into specific "blueprints" for RWG biomes - center forest for example. I was hoping that it would be possible to allow people to make their own blueprints. Specifically, I would like to see a more "real world" like biome map where the northern part of the map is snow, and the southern part of the map is desert.

khzmusik

khzmusik