Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
DaVegaNL

DaVegaNL

The trailer itself is quite nice though.

Of course, it's not at all what's in the game itself, but it's a nice fantasy!

Putting 'Gameplay' in the title doesn't make it so..

18 hours ago, Jost Amman said:

Well, The Fun Pimps do. 

I don't understand all this bickering over the teaser video... the new version is either like that, or not.

@faatal: could you please confirm if we can expect (at least) a similar video quality in 1.0 or not?

If it's all done in post-processing in a video editor, that's fine. It's just silly to keep arguing over something you can easily clarify, isn't it? 

Cheers :yo:

You can't claim something to be 'gameplay', if it's not in-game.
They could've just called it 'trailer', or something like that.

I mean, I wouldn't really go so far as to call it false advertisement, but it's on par with fastfood restaurants showing their burgers in commercials.

DaVegaNL

DaVegaNL

Nice trailer though.

But putting 'Gameplay' in the title doesn't make it so..

Well, The Fun Pimps do. 

I don't understand all this bickering over the teaser video... the new version is either like that, or not.

@faatal: could you please confirm if we can expect (at least) a similar video quality in 1.0 or not?

If it's all done in post-processing in a video editor, that's fine. It's just silly to keep arguing over something you can easily clarify, isn't it? 

You can't claim something to be 'gameplay', if it's not in-game.

I mean, I wouldn't really go so far as to call it false advertisement, but it's on par with fastfood restaurants showing their burgers in commercials.

DaVegaNL

DaVegaNL

Nice trailer though.

But putting 'Gameplay' in the title doesn't make it so..

Well, The Fun Pimps do. 

You can't claim something to be 'gameplay', if it's not in-game. Easy.