Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
10 hours ago, Arez said:

The lighting for a bunch of the scenes looks extra cinematic (i.e. Big Mama getting slashed in the hospital). Is that what 1.0 is going to look like or were some of those shots enhanced for the video?

Are you saying that's too many zombies to play against? If so, I disagree. That looks like fun! I think all the cities should look like this. Any area that would've been densely populated pre-apocalypse should be FLOODED with zombies. 

No I love having that many zombies but I think this is just a trailer thing vs reality 

Also @Laz Man does this mean the trader defenses/buildings are craftable?!?! Dont be playing with my emotions 

Screenshot_20240504_093103_YouTube.jpg

1 hour ago, Adam the Waster said:

No I love having that many zombies but I think this is just a trailer thing vs reality 

Also @Laz Man does this mean the trader defenses are craftable?!?!

Me waiting for 1.0

Screenshot_20240503_203936_YouTube.jpg

9 hours ago, Arez said:

The lighting for a bunch of the scenes looks extra cinematic (i.e. Big Mama getting slashed in the hospital). Is that what 1.0 is going to look like or were some of those shots enhanced for the video?

Are you saying that's too many zombies to play against? If so, I disagree. That looks like fun! I think all the cities should look like this. Any area that would've been densely populated pre-apocalypse should be FLOODED with zombies. 

6 minutes ago, Adam the Waster said:

Me waiting for 1.0

Screenshot_20240503_203936_YouTube.jpg