Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

@Jost Amman Well you used my quote where i said that collecting from a football field of dew collectors is no fun and said i enjoy running to sinks etc. So yes it looks like you compared early to mid/late game.

And one well is OP? Really? It´s not like emptying dew collectors takes half a day or something. It´s just annoying af. One well is OP. Wow. Saying it´s OP when you need to do quests now to be able to afford water filters wich grant you OP rewards is really something.

It´s a better system, it makes actually sense, it´s actually hard to get water as not every sink, toilet or hydrant gives you water, it doesn´t force you to use the OP trader.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

@Jost Amman Well you used my quote where i said that collecting from a football field of dew collectors is no fun and said i enjoy running to sinks etc. So yes, you compared early to mid/late game.

And one well is OP? Really? It´s not like emptying dew collectors takes half a day or something. It´s just annoying af. One well is OP. Wow. Saying it´s OP when you need to do quests now to be able to afford water filters wich grant you OP rewards is really something.

It´s a better system, it makes actually sense, it´s actually hard to get water as not every sink, toilet or hydrant gives you water, it doesn´t force you to use the OP trader.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

@Jost Amman Well you used my quote where i said that collecting from a football field of dew collectors is no fun and said i enjoy running to sinks etc. So yes, you compared early to mid/late game.

It´s a better system, it makes actually sense, it´s actually hard to get water as not every sink, toilet or hydrant gives you water, it doesn´t force you to use the trader.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa