Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

@RyanX Yeah well, the offical supported number of players is 8. Always was and always will be. PvP is only there due to popular demand. Playing with more than 8 you are on your own. They did already go out of their way and worked on the netcode for MP for bigger servers. I wouldn´t expect any more than that besides bugfixes. That´s more than most other devs would do. Usually the answer to such problems is simply "Game doesn´t support more than 8 players, deal with it"

I mean you don´t buy a car for 5 persons max and then complain that 10 people have a rough time in that car.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

@RyanX Yeah well, the offical supported number of players is 8. Always was and always will be. PvP is only there due to popular demand. Playing with more than 8 you are on your own. They did already go out of their way and worked on the netcode for MP for bigger servers. I wouldn´t expect any more than that besides bugfixes. That´s more than most other devs would do. Usually the answer to such problems is simply "Game doesn´t support more than 8 players"

I mean you don´t buy a car for 5 persons max and then complain that 10 people have a rough time in that car.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

@RyanX Yeah well, the offical supported number of players is 8. Always was and always will be. PvP is only there due to popular demand. Playing with more than 8 you are on your own. They did already go out of their way and worked on the netcode for MP for bigger servers. I wouldn´t expect any more than that. That´s more than most other devs would do. Usually the answer to such problems is simply "Game doesn´t support more than 8 players"

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

Yeah well, the offical supported number of players is 8. Always was. Playing with more than that you are on your own. They did already go out of their way and worked on the netcode for MP for bigger servers. I wouldn´t expect anymore than that. That´s more than most other devs would do. Usually the answer to such problems is simply "Game doesn´t support more than 8 players"

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

Yeah well, the offical supported number of players is 8. Always was. Playing with more than that you are on your own. They did already go out of their way and worked on the netcode for MP and bigger servers. I wouldn´t expect anymore than that.