Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

@Riamus It´s not that i am not expecting changes. That´s the nature of the early access. But looking at other games in early access, and ih have played a lot of those, you don´t see the game turned around as much as this one. 

And i have to disagree with not accommodating people who only want to play only one aspect of the game. Exactly that is what it made so sucessfull. There would be a lot less players if this would have been as loot and quest heavy as it is now. Beeing able to have different playstyles and beeing able to have roles for players in MP is what made TFP beeing able to still work on the game due to having a bigger playerbase.

Not accommodating your existent playerbase and only catering to new players also might not be the best idea if you want your next game in early access aswell. Right now i have no interest in buying their next game before it´s finished. And i am sure i am not the only one here.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

@Riamus It´s not that i am not expecting changes. That´s the nature of the early access. But looking at other games in early access, and ih have played a lot of those, you don´t see the game turned around and back and around again like this one. 

And i have to disagree with not accommodating people who only want to play only one aspect of the game. Exactly that is what it made so sucessfull. There would be a lot less players if this would have been as loot and quest heavy as it is now. Beeing able to have different playstyles and beeing able to have roles for players in MP is what made TFP beeing able to still work on the game due to having a bigger playerbase.

Not accommodating your existent playerbase and only catering to new players also might not be the best idea if you want your next game in early access aswell. Right now i have no interest in buying their next game before it´s finished. And i am sure i am not the only one here.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

@Riamus It´s not that i am not expecting changes. That´s the nature of the early access. But looking at other games in early access, you usually don´t see the game turned around and back and around again like this one. 

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

@Riamus It´s not that i am not expecting changes. That´s the nature of the early access. But looking at other games in early access, you usually don´t see the game turned around and back and around again like this one. 

And i have to disagree with not accommodating people who only want to play only one aspect of the game. Exactly that is what it made so sucessfull. There would be a lot less players if this would have been as loot and quest heavy as it is now. Beeing able to have different playstyles and beeing able to have roles for players in MP is what made TFP beeing able to still work on the game due to having a bigger playerbase that bought the game.