Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

@Roland And exactly that first week is what sucks now. We are 2-3 looters and even if only us played, with no base mom and no miner we would have a hard time with water and magazines if we loot together compared to SP. Also what if the base mom likes shotguns and sledgehammer when no one else has points in those to get the books? And yes she needs them. Staying at home doesn´t mean you don´t need to fight. Especially if you like to build and build/repair the hordebase. Also blood moons. That isn´t done in a week.

You simply can´t deny that this hit´s harder in MP. Have you tried a 5 player party using rocket launchers and explosive bolts on horde night? You need an unreal amount of dew collectors for that on top of the already huge amount you need to maintain a 4-5 player party, and that´s already the case if only 2 use the explosives. And it isn´t funny nor challenging to maintain them and get the place to put them. It´s just tedious.

And what about SP? You don´t have a choice anymore. Not the slightest. And traders are also a must now for most people. Wich makes crafting redundant even more than the constant need to loot already does. I still can´t understand why a dev would take away the freedom of choice just so people use their hand made dungeon POI´s where most people simply break trough doors/walls and windows anyways instead of using the path they should use. (Brass from doors book basically invites you to leave the path) I basically only use the pathing in skyscrapers. Every other POI doesn´t need to be a dungeon style. That´s basically a preference from the devs and adds very little to gameplay, i am quite sure most people wouldn´t give a flying fish if POI´s are dungeon style or not. It´s also quite boring pretty fast if you go trough a POI the same way every time.

Going into a city was once exciting because it was dangerous as there were cops and dogs everywhere and you had to be prepared. Now it´s a must and the cities are empty and no threat at all.

And if me (speaking for a group here that thinks the the same btw) and others make it sound like that, don´t you think there is any truth behind that?

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

@Roland And exactly that first week is what sucks now. We are 2-3 looters and even if only us played, with no base mom and no miner we would have a hard time with water and magazines if we loot together compared to SP. Also what if the base mom likes shotguns and sledgehammer when no one else has points in those to get the books? And yes she needs them. Staying at home doesn´t mean you don´t need to fight. Especially if you like to build and build/repair the hordebase. Also blood moons. That isn´t done in a week.

You simply can´t deny that this hit´s harder in MP. Have you tried a 5 player party using rocket launchers and explosive bolts on horde night? You need an unreal amount of dew collectors for that on top of the already huge amount you need to maintain a 4-5 player party, and that´s already the case if only 2 use the explosives. And it isn´t funny nor challenging to maintain them and get the place to put them. It´s just tedious.

And what about SP? You don´t have a choice anymore. Not the slightest. And traders are also a must now for most people. Wich makes crafting redundant even more than the constant need to loot already does. I still can´t understand why a dev would take away the freedom of choice just so people use their hand made dungeon POI´s where most people simply break trough doors/walls and windows anyways instead of using the path they should use. (Brass from doors book basically invites you to leave the path) I basically only use the pathing in skyscrapers. Every other POI doesn´t need to be a dungeon style. That´s basically a preference from the devs and adds very little to gameplay, i am quite sure most people wouldn´t give a flying fish if POI´s are dungeon style or not. It´s also quite boring pretty fast if you go trough a POI the same way every time.

Going into a city was once exciting because it was dangerous as there were cops and dogs everywhere and you had to be prepared. Now it´s a must and the cities are empty and no threat at all.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

Going into a city was once exciting because it was dangerous as there were cops and dogs everywhere. Now it´s a must and the cities are empty.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

And what about SP? You don´t have a choice anymore. Not the slightest. And traders are also a must now for most people. Wich makes crafting redundant even more than the constant need to loot already does. I still can´t understand why a dev would take away the freedom of choice just so people use their hand made dungeon POI´s where most people simply break trough doors/walls and windows anyways instead of using the path they should use. (Brass from doors book basically invites you to leave the path) I basically only use the pathing in skyscrapers. Every other POI doesn´t need to be a dungeon style. That´s basically a preference from the devs and adds very little to gameplay. It´s also quite boring pretty fast if you go trough a POI the same way every time.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

And what about SP? You don´t have a choice anymore. Not the slightest. And traders are also a must now for most people. Wich makes crafting redundant even more than the constant need to loot already does. I still can´t understand why a dev would take away the freedom of choice just so people use their hand made dungeon POI´s where most people simply break trough doors/walls and windows anyways instead of using the path they should use. (Brass from doors book basically invites you to leave the path) I basically only use the pathing in skyscrapers. Every other POI doesn´t need to be a dungeon style. It´s also quite boring pretty fast if you go trough a POI the same way every time.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

And what about SP? You don´t have a choice anymore. Not the slightest. I still can´t understand why a dev would take away the freedom of choice just so people use their hand made dungeon POI´s where most people simply break trough doors/walls and windows anyways instead of using the path they should use. (Brass from doors book basically invites you to leave the path) I basically only use the pathing in skyscrapers. Every other POI doesn´t need to be a dungeon style. It´s also quite boring pretty fast if you go trough a POI the same way every time.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

You simply can´t deny that this hit´s harder in MP. Have you tried a 5 player party using rocket launchers and explosive bolts on horde night? You need an unreal amount of dew collectors for that. And it isn´t funny nor challenging to maintain them and get the place to put them. It´s just tedious.

And what about SP? You don´t have a choice anymore. Not the slightest. I still can´t understand why a dev would take away the freedom of choice just so people use their hand made dungeon POI´s where most people simply break trough doors/walls and windows anyways instead of using the path they should use. (Brass from doors book basically invites you to leave the path) I basically only use the pathing in skyscrapers. Every other POI doesn´t need to be a dungeon style. It´s also quite boring pretty fast if you go trough a POI the same way every time.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

You simply can´t deny that this hit´s harder in MP. Have you tried a 5 player party using rocket launchers and explosive bolts on horde night? You need an unreal amount of dew collectors for that.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

@Roland And exactly that first week is what sucks now. We are 2-3 looters and even if only us played, with no base mom and no miner we would have a hard time with water and magazines if we play together. Also what if the base mom likes shotguns and sledgehammer when no one else has points in those to get the books? And yes she needs them. Staying at home doesn´t mean you don´t need to fight. Especially if you like to build and build/repair the hordebase. Also blood moons. That isn´t done in a week.

And what about SP? You don´t have a choice anymore. Not the slightest. I still can´t understand why a dev would take away the freedom of choice just so people use their hand made dungeon POI´s where most people simply break trough doors/walls and windows anyways instead of using the path they should use. (Brass from doors book basically invites you to leave the path) I basically only use the pathing in skyscrapers. Every other POI doesn´t need to be a dungeon style.