Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

* My 21.2(b30) runs perfectly on vulkan. With a 6700 amd card. I use latest Ubuntu LTS. I could check out 23.10 as well on a laptop if necessary.

* Here in the forum some people report their game crashing with EAC **on Windows** with the newests versions

This does suggest a different culprit, doesn't it?

@Strengthinside   : Have you tested without EAC?

@Jugginator : Can't be that unstable. Since A16 or A17 I have been continually playing with vulkan except for a few months in A17 I think and a few weeks in A21.0. Though I had to disable Reflections or something similar for the earlier alphas.

meganoth

meganoth

* My 21.2(b30) runs perfectly on vulkan. With a 6700 amd card. I use latest Ubuntu LTS. I could check out 23.10 as well on a laptop if necessary.

* Here in the forum some people report their game crashing with EAC **on Windows** with the newests versions

@Jugginator : Can't be that unstable. Since A16 or A17 I have been continually playing with vulkan except for a few months in A17 I think and a few weeks in A21.0.

meganoth

meganoth

@Jugginator : Your bias against vulkan ist clouding your judgement 😁. Since A16 or A17 I have been continually playing with vulkan except for a few months in A17 I think and a few weeks in A21.0.