Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
SylenThunder

SylenThunder

8 hours ago, leukos said:

My wife is having this exact same issue.  We have reinstalled, switched servers and run games locally and hosted.  Every time eventually she starts slowing down.  This is before we get drones so they aren't the issue and seems we can recreate the issue reliably if she starts a new server and plays until she enters the trader.  Before trader the game is fine, after is slows way down and her FPS starts bouncing around visably going from normal 140+ down to single digits and back.  We downgraded the game to 21.1 and issues still occur.  I was hosting and have played on her hosting and the issue hasn't occurred to me on my system. We removed profile and user files with no improvement on the issue.  First started on 21.2 with me hosting, but only occurred to her and I could see her slow jumping and slow moving, while I was moving fine.   She is on a solid gaming Alienware desktop with an Nvidia card:

10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700KF

NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) RTX 2070 SUPER(TM) 8GB GDDR6

16GB Dual Channel HyperX(FM) FURY DDR4 XMP at 2933MHz

1TB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD

Any assistance would be helpful!

If you aren't going to follow the advice Beelzybub already provided in the thread, at least take the time to read the Pinned threads in the forum, and follow the instructions. Particularly the post about how to report an issue.

SylenThunder

SylenThunder

8 hours ago, leukos said:

My wife is having this exact same issue.  We have reinstalled, switched servers and run games locally and hosted.  Every time eventually she starts slowing down.  This is before we get drones so they aren't the issue and seems we can recreate the issue reliably if she starts a new server and plays until she enters the trader.  Before trader the game is fine, after is slows way down and her FPS starts bouncing around visably going from normal 140+ down to single digits and back.  We downgraded the game to 21.1 and issues still occur.  I was hosting and have played on her hosting and the issue hasn't occurred to me on my system. We removed profile and user files with no improvement on the issue.  First started on 21.2 with me hosting, but only occurred to her and I could see her slow jumping and slow moving, while I was moving fine.   She is on a solid gaming Alienware desktop with an Nvidia card:

10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700KF

NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) RTX 2070 SUPER(TM) 8GB GDDR6

16GB Dual Channel HyperX(FM) FURY DDR4 XMP at 2933MHz

1TB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD

Any assistance would be helpful!

If you aren't going to follow the advice Beelzybub already provided in the thread, at least take the time to read the Pinned threads if the forum, and follow the instructions. Particularly the post about how to report an issue.