The problem with the character

Zodiak

One afternoon, I went into my friend's world, but some kind of error was waiting for me, the console was shown and it didn't load. I started to find out the reason for this and found that my character had DELETE. Because of this, I lost my entire level and all the time. I tried in desperation to create a new character, but I just don't load the creation panel (like the entire tab).

Curious, are you able to create a new character for your own saves?  I am not familiar with this type of issue happening on the Console versions, but I suppose it could be similar to the MD5 glitch on the XBox. 

Aside from both parties validating client files, there isn't a lot you can do because you cannot go in and delete specific data files on the Console Edition of the game. They may need to start a whole new world. 

@SylenThunder The thing is, I can't even create a character. I go to the characters'  in the settings and a console pops up on top of me that reports errors. I tried to go to any worlds. At the moment of creating the character, he simply did not load further and the console hung with errors

In that case I would delete the save data in the console. (Easy on PS, not sure how well it is on XB). Afterwards remove and re-install the game.  Probably restart the console good between the removal and re-install. 

Afterwards everything should be refreshed fully, and there shouldn't be any corrupted data left over.

• 1 month later...