Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

@Matt115 Friday the 13th is dead because of legal issues about copyrights between Cunningham and Miller. Nothing regarding the game, but as long as the case was (or still is, no clue) going they weren´t allowed to release anything new for it, before it wasn´t settled who has the copyright for the original movie script. 

And i am pretty sure they will follow the usual business models for such games. So there will be DLC´s for sure imo. Making such a game as a one off, would be a wasted opportunity to make money. Not that i usually buy such DLC´s, i played DBD for quite some time without them and never bought one.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

@Matt115 Friday the 13th is dead because of legal issues about copyrights between Cunningham and Miller. Nothing regarding the game, but as long as the case was (or still is, no clue) going they weren´t allowed to release anything new for it, before it wasn´t settled who has the copyright for the original movie script. 

And i am pretty sure they will follow the usual business models for such games. So there will be DLC´s for sure imo. Making such a game as a one off, would be a wasted opportunity to make money. Not that i usually buy such DLC´s, i played DBD for quite some time without them and never bought one.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

And i am pretty sure they will follow the usual business models for such games. So there will be DLC´s for sure imo.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

@Matt115 Friday the 13th is dead because of legal issues about copyrights between Cunningham and Miller. Nothing regarding the game, but as long as the case was (or still is, no clue) going they weren´t allowed to release anything new for it, before it wasn´t settled who has the copyright for original script. 

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

@Matt115 Friday the 13th is dead because of legal issues about copyrights. Nothing regarding the game, but as long as the case was (or still is, no clue) going they weren´t allowed to release anything new for it.