Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

@Roland It´s crazy talk? Maybe. If TFP is doing everything right then yes, it might be. Just saying it´s not 100% set in stone. I mean there is a conformation process for a reason after all. Amd how far would TFP go to dumb down the PC Version to get cross play? Are they actually willing to sacrifice for example bandits if that is something that can´t happen on console?  

Also wasn´t there a time when Sony didn´t allow crossplay with X-Box? Not too long ago? Not sure though.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

@Roland It´s crazy talk? Maybe. If TFP is doing everyting right then yes. Just saying it´s not 100% set in stone. I mean there is a conformation process for a reason after all. Amd how far would TFP go to dumb down the PC Version to get cross play? Are they actually willing to sacrifice for example bandits if that is something that can´t happen on console?  

Also wasn´t there a time when Sony didn´t allow crossplay with X-Box? Not too long ago? Not sure though.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

@Roland It´s crazy talk? Maybe. If TFP is doing everyting right then yes. Just saying it´s not 100% set in stone. I mean there is a conformation process for a reason after all. Also how far would TFP go to dumb down the PC Version to get cross play? Are they actually willing to sacrifice for example bandits if that is something that can´t happen on console?