Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

I don´t see the need to merge both systems. It would be absolutly fine for me to get rid of magazines and only have the DF method. Also In DF you do find quite the books to up your skills. Switching weapons isn´t really a problem. And he kept his old system. No magazines.

And lacking? It´s the way more realistic approach. In vanilla i can become a pistol expert in one minute by clicking a few times on a perk in a menu. Meh. But as you seeem to like min/max that´s the way to go i guess.

I forgot to tag @Roland in my post, the 2 last paragraphs weren´t directed at you.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

I don´t see the need to merge both systems. It would be absolutly fine for me to get rid of magazines and only have the DF one. Also In DF you do find quite the books to up your skills. Switching weapons isn´t really a problem. And he kept his old system. No magazines.

And lacking? It´s the way more realistic approach. In vanilla i can become a pistol expert in one minute by clicking a few times on a perk in a menu. Meh. If that´s what people want.

I forgot to tag @Roland in my post, the 2 last paragraphs weren´t directed at you.