Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Roland

Roland

3 hours ago, Kalen said:

100% agree... well thought out plan.

I can't keep track of the two or three threads our conversation about this is spread but....its mea culpa time.

I was playing tonight and noticed when I went to use one of the magazines that it specificially says "read to increase crafting skill". So...yeah.

I still prefer to think of it as finding recipes but I'm forced to admit that it is just my own imagination and not actually the way it is. 

I concede the point.

I should tag in @Vaeliorin on this too since I annoyed the snot out of them and they should get a chance to say "Aha!!!"

Roland

Roland

3 hours ago, Kalen said:

100% agree... well thought out plan.

I can't keep track of the two or three threads our conversation about this is spread but....its mea culpa time.

I was playing tonight and noticed when I went to use one of the magazines that it specificially says "read to increase crafting skill". So...yeah.

I still prefer to think of it as finding recipes but I'm forced to admit that it is just my own imagination and not actually the way it is. 

I concede the point.