Some ideas for the game

Lanferto

Всем добрый день!

Я начал играть с версии 20.1, поэтому не стал следить за тем, что было раньше. Мои несколько идей по игре, надеюсь разработчики что-нибудь примут к сведению:

1. Инструменты для сельского хозяйства. Было бы хорошо, если бы существовал инструмент для уборки урожая, который более эффективно собирает урожай и совершенно не портит почву. Начать можно серпом, затем косой и закончить бензиновым триммером. Думаю, многим будет полезно.

2. Модификации для транспорта: - Внедорожные шины МТ - повышает проходимость автомобиля.

- Кенгурятник (Защита переднего бампера/защитная решетка радиатора. ) - Повышает защиту автомобиля. Сделать можно двух видов: обычный кенгурятник из труб и позже железную лопасть. Вы можете сбивать зомби и мелкие объекты, практически не повреждая транспортные средства.

— Приподнятый ряд — больше скорость на дороге, меньше тяга на холмах.

- Пониженный ряд - наоборот, на дороге скорость меньше, но в гору ползет лучше.

3. Грузовик. Например, советский ГАЗ-66 «Шишига» — настоящий грузовик апокалипсиса. Легендарная проходимость и хорошая вместительность кузова. Для коллекционеров будет самое лучшее!

4. Оружие. В ходе игры накапливается большое количество патронов «Магнум», а для них имеется всего два вида оружия — револьвер и пустынный стервятник. Когда у игрока есть автоматическое оружие, пистолеты используются редко, а патроны лежат мертвым грузом. Я хотел бы ввести в игру автоматическое оружие под патрон Магнум. Например, старый добрый Томпсон!

5. Рукава. Было бы логично, если бы в инвентарь попала хотя бы часть стреляных гильз. Или можно сделать модификацию "снарядовщик", чтобы все снаряды шли в инвентарь.

6. Орудия труда. Было бы логично, если бы более совершенные инструменты требовали меньше усилий и повышали производительность. В результате сейчас, до появления газовых инструментов, приходится бегать с каменным топором, так как он практически не отнимает сил и работает очень быстро, а его урона хватает на многие работы.

Как вариант для размышления – трактор. С различными модификациями, для рытья ям, строительства дорог, обработки земли и сбора урожая.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

My approximate translation because why not 😁

Good day everyone!

I started playing from version 20.1 so I haven’t kept track of what was available before this version. Here are a few of my ideas for the game, maybe the devs will find them interesting.

1: Farming Tools. It would be neat if there were tools that improved crop harvesting, like collecting crops faster or didn’t hurt the soil. Tool path could be sickle -> scythe -> powered trimmer. I think many players would find this useful.

2: Vehicle mods:

Off-road tires: Improves vehicle speed/control off road.

Bumper/Grille Guard: Increases vehicle durability. First tier can be from pipes and the second from iron/steel. Players can now hit zombies and small obstacles with less damage to the vehicle.

Different suspension (?) types: Raised – better on roads, slower up-hill; Low – slower on roads, better up-hill.

3: A truck. For example, the soviet GAZ-66 “Shishiga” – a great truck for the apocalypse. Legendary all-terrain-ness and great storage potential. Would be great for looting-centric players!

4: Weapons. Over the course of the game, the player accumulates a lot of Magnum ammo, but there are only two weapons that use them – the Revolver and the Desert Vulture. Once the player gets automatic weapons, handguns get used a lot less and the ammo becomes basically dead weight. I’d like to add an automatic weapon that uses Magnum ammo, for example the good old Tommy Gun!

5: Sleeves (?): I think it would be logical if at least some bullet casings got cycled back into player inventory after being fired. Or even add the event via a mod or perk called “projectile master”, where, once maxed, all casings go back to player inventory.

6: General Tools: I think it would be logical if better tools required less stamina and/or increased output. Right now, up until the gas-powered tier, it’s better to run around with a stone axe because it uses relatively little stamina, work pretty quickly, and can be used for most jobs. Alternatively, add even bigger tools for bigger jobs, like a tractor. Can also be specialized via mods, like for digging pits, building roads, crop collection, etc.

• 1 month later...

It would be fun if you could make either a rocket launcher turret or a self reloading mortar for your horde bases of course the should be pricy to make or buy.

the way I see the mortar work is that it has a hit radius where the mortar hit that are bigger than the target area, meaning that the area there the mortar is sighted onto is smaller that the area it can hit also the ammo blast radius could be like the rocket or smaller, I see the Mortar as a way to thin out a really big horde in maybe 30 to 50 zombies, not lower than that because of how it hits.

also for the mortar I see 2 types of ammo contact and airburst with airburst being the best i entety damage and the the contact losing because i hits the ground or a zombie.