Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

5 hours ago, RipClaw said:

As for the zombie variations, you might be interested in this.

Recent post on the 7D2D facebook page:

"Undead variants coming to Alpha 22 and Consoles. Stay Tuned!"

Not a solution for more different zombie types tbh. I just started Darkness Falls in A21 and even the old models it adds that look worse than the new vanilla ones are a welcome change. Doesn´t matter wich colour the nurse uniform has, it´s still the same zombie.

@Etou I have to agree. We need the slider for the spawn rate back. But i know the answer to that: "It would hurt performance, also wait for Bandits, they will change difficulty a lot." Meh. 

@Adam the Waster I misread something so i edited the cra* out of my post. 😛

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

Not a solution for more different zombie types tbh. I just started Darkness Falls in A21 and even the old models it adds that look worse than the new vanilla ones are a welcome change.

@Etou I have to agree. We need the slider for the spawn rate back. But i know the answer to that: "It would hurt performance, also wait for Bandits, they will change difficulty a lot." Meh. 

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

Not a solution for more different zombie types tbh. I just started Darkness Falls in A21 and even the old models it adds that look worse than the new vanilla ones are a welcome change.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

No. That´s absolutly not what anyone means if they say we need more different zombies. Reskinning doesn´t help at all.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

No. That´s absolutly not what anyone means if they say we need more different zombies. Reskinning doesn´t help at all.

Also OP is talking about the spawn rate not about different zombie types .

And i have to agree. We need the slider for the spawn rate back. But i know the answer to that: "It would hurt performance, also wait for Bandits, they will change difficulty a lot." Meh.