Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Cernwn

Cernwn

@meilodasrehThank you for posting this quality work by SphereII and Xyth. Haven't played the latest release, but I recall Undead Legacy by Subquake also including some fantastic immersive lockpicking. TFP, please hire them in salaried positions.

@minigamesAreBoring: Spamming lockpicks at a lock, without any form of jamming/clearing mechanics, damage to container contents from being smashed/exploded, availability of superior tools (snap guns), or sealed away pre-apocalypse loot, is highly immersion breaking and shows a distinct lack of imagination. I know TFP can do better than what's out there currently, because multiple modders already have...

TLDR; Less shovel simulator, moar varied lockpicking/traps/loot.

Cernwn

Cernwn

unknown mod locking posts for approval

@meilodasrehThank you for posting this quality work by SphereII and Xyth. Haven't played the latest release, but I recall Undead Legacy by Subquake also including some fantastic immersive lockpicking. TFP, please hire them in salaried positions.

@minigamesAreBoring: Spamming lockpicks at a lock, without any form of jamming/clearing mechanics, damage to container contents from being smashed/exploded, availability of superior tools (snap guns), or sealed away pre-apocalypse loot, is highly immersion breaking and shows a distinct lack of imagination. I know TFP can do better than what's out there currently, because multiple modders already have...

Cernwn

Cernwn

Meganoth harassing me because I thumbs downed his post

Cernwn

Cernwn

@Riamus and @Meganoth: Spamming lockpicks at a lock, without any form of jamming/clearing mechanics, damage to container contents from being smashed/exploded, availability of superior tools (snap guns), or sealed away pre-apocalypse loot, is highly immersion breaking and shows a distinct lack of imagination. I know TFP can do better than what's out there currently, because multiple modders already have...

Cernwn

Cernwn

4 hours ago, meilodasreh said:

just in case you didn't know

Thank you for posting this quality work by SphereII and Xyth. Haven't played the latest release, but I recall Undead Legacy by Subquake also including some fantastic immersive lockpicking. TFP, please hire them in salaried positions.

Spamming lockpicks at a lock, without any form of jamming/clearing mechanics, damage to container contents from being smashed/exploded, availability of superior tools (snap guns), or sealed away pre-apocalypse loot, is highly immersion breaking and just a signature of lazy unimaginative hires. I know TFP can do better than what's out there currently, because multiple modders already have...

TLDR; Less shovel simulator, moar varied lockpicking/traps/loot

Cernwn

Cernwn

Thank you for posting this quality work by SphereII and Xyth. Haven't played the latest release, but I recall Undead Legacy by Subquake also including some fantastic immersive lockpicking. TFP, please hire them in salaried positions.

Spamming lockpicks at a lock, without any form of jamming/clearing mechanics, damage to container contents from being smashed/exploded, availability of superior tools (snap guns), or sealed away pre-apocalypse loot, is highly immersion breaking and just a signature of lazy unimaginative hires. I know TFP can do better than what's out there currently, because multiple modders already have...

Cernwn

Cernwn

Spamming lockpicks at a lock, without any form of jamming/clearing mechanics, damage to container contents from being smashed/exploded, availability of superior tools (snap guns), or sealed away pre-apocalypse loot, is highly immersion breaking and just a signature of lazy unimaginative devs. I know TFP can do better than what's out there currently, because multiple modders already have...