Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

@meilodasreh It feels like a cheap way trying to desperatly create a challenge?

To top it off the triggers are horribly forced and feel really artifical. I mean those where you walk by but they only trigger once you passed them so they can fall trough the ceiling in your back. It´s really shortsighted to do this, becaue once i know they are there i can easily pick them off one by one as i know where their trigger point is.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

@meilodasreh A cheap way trying to desperatly create a challenge. 

To top it off the triggers are horribly forced and feel really artifical. I mean those where you walk by but they only trigger once you passed them so they can fall trough the ceiling in your back. It´s really shortsighted to do this, becaue once i know they are there i can easily pick them off one by one as i know where their trigger point is.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

To top it off the triggers are horribly forced and feel really artifical. I mean those where you walk by but they only trigger once you passed them so they can fall trough the ceiling in your back. It´s really shortsighted to do this, becaue once i know they are there i can easily pick them off one by one as i know their trigger point is.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

To top it off the triggers are horribly forced and feel really artifical. I mean those where you walk by put they only trigger once you passed them so they can fall trough the ceiling in your back. It´s really shortsighted to do this, becaue once i know they are there i can easily pick them off one by one as i know their trigger point is.