Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

@Jost Amman I am talking about doing mechanics of the game. I want to be able to deceide by myself how much of wich existing mechanic the game has i want to use. The game is about surviving the zombie apocalypse and withstanding the horde every 7 days and it shouldn´t matter how you do that. This is what made this game so great. I do not forego the mechanics of this game, i use all of them, i just differ the amount of time i spend with them with every playtrough. I am not asking for anything new or unrelatable.

And if there is only one valid way to do this when there is other possiblities aswell but you get forced by the skill and water mechanic to do one way only , that´s a bad move. It´s bad for replayability. I am already sick of vanilla and have no interest in any overhaul that doesn´t remove the water and skill changes. Never happened so fast before and i played trough 11 alphas (it was A10 at release? It´s so long ago i can´t remember). You can rant whatever you want. That opinion won´t change. I don´t want the game to go out of it´s way, i simply wanna use mechanics that are in the game not only beeing squeezed in during the endless looting cycle. If i want that i play Borderlands or any other loot shooter.

If you assume the majority already does only looting anyways, where is the problem in keeping other playstyles aswell? And those changes didn´t balance anything. Water is no issue at all if you adapt to constantly going looting. I don´t even need a dew collector if i throw myself in the hamster wheel TFP seems to want.

And until A21 i never ranted against changes since steam release. I complained about survival getting to easy, sure.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

@Jost Amman I am talking about doing mechanics of the game. I want to be able to deceide by myself how much of wich existing mechanic the game has i want to use. The game is about surviving the zombie apocalypse and withstanding the horde every 7 days and it shouldn´t matter how you do that. This is what made this game so great. I do not forego the mechanics of this game, i use all of them, i just differ the amount of time i spend with them with every playtrough. I am not asking for anything new or unrelatable.

And if there is only one valid way to do this when there is other possiblities aswell but you get forced by the skill and water mechanic to do one way only , that´s a bad move. It´s bad for replayability. I am already sick of vanilla and have no interest in any overhaul that doesn´t remove the water and skill changes. Never happened so fast before and i played trough 11 alphas (it was A10 at release? It´s so long ago i can´t remember). You can rant whatever you want. That opinion won´t change. I don´t want the game to go out of it´s way, i simply wanna use mechanics that are in the game not only beeing squeezed in during the endless looting cycle. If i want that i play Borderlands or any other loot shooter.

If you assume the majority already does only looting anyways, where is the problem in keeping other playstyles aswell?

And until A21 i never ranted against changes since steam release. I complained about survival getting to easy, sure.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

And if there is only one valid way to do this when there is other possiblities aswell but you get forced by the skill and water mechanic to do one way only , that´s a bad move. It´s bad for replayability. I am already sick of vanilla and have no interest in any overhaul that doesn´t remove the water and skill changes. Never happened so fast before and i played trough 11 alphas (it was A10 at release? It´s so long ago i can´t remember). You can rant whatever you want. That opinion won´t change. I don´t want the game to go out of it´s way, i simply wanna use mechanics that are in the game not beeing squeezed in during the endless looting cycle. If i want that i play Borderlands or any other loot shooter.

If you assume the majority already does only looting anyways, where is the problem in keeping other playstyles aswell?

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

And if there is only one valid way to do this when there is other possiblities aswell but you get forced by the skill and water mechanic to do one way only , that´s a bad move. It´s bad for replayability. I am already sick of vanilla and have no interest in any overhaul that doesn´t remove the water and skill changes. Never happened so fast before and i played trough 11 alphas (it was A10 at release? It´s so long ago i can´t remember). You can rant whatever you want. That opinion won´t change. I don´t want the game to go out of it´s way, i simply wanna use mechanics that are in the game not beeing squeezed in during the endless looting cycle. If i want that i play Borderlands or any other loot shooter.

What´s

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

@Jost Amman I am talking about doing mechanics of the game. I want to be able to deceide by myself how much of wich existing mechanic the game has i want to use. The game is about surviving the zombie apocalypse and withstanding the horde every 7 days and it shouldn´t matter how you do that. This is what made this game so great. I do not forego the mechanics of this game, i use all of them, i just differ the amount of time i spend with them. I am not asking for anything new or unrelatable.

What´s