Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

28 minutes ago, Roland said:

And you complain that checking dew collectors and looting toilets is boring....

When did i say it´s boring? I said i don´t like the water changes and my main argument is that it is stupid that there is water everywhere that can´t be used at all, that water isn´t harder now, just different, but there is even more food now (wich is really odd as MM stated water had to be changed because it was an all you can drink buffet on day one, but food was aswell and now is even more of an all you can eat)  and that containers with liquid in them suddenly dissappear. And yes, i wouldn´t mind having bottles for acid and canisters for gas in my inventory when used. Also the conformity with other liquid was never the reason for this.

We just tested the mod for the first time, and electrical parts beeing loot only instead of beeing craftable like in other mods where you need a ton of them, is a thing we don´t really like. I have to  play it like intended before i deny it, isn´t that something you would agree with? (You at least used that argument a lot before A21 hit)

@meganoth Not 100% sure, but the amounts i get from the things i usually always wrench down seem normal.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

27 minutes ago, Roland said:

When did i say it´s boring? I said i don´t like the water changes and my main argument is that it is stupid that there is water everywhere that can´t be used at all, that water isn´t harder now but there is even more food now (wich is really odd as MM stated water had to be changed because it was an all you can drink buffet on day one, but food was aswell and now is even more)  and that containers with liquid in them suddenly dissappear. And yes, i wouldn´t mind having bottles for acid and canisters for gas in my inventory when used. Also the conformity with other liquid was never the reason for this.

Also we just tested the mod for the first time, and electrical parts beeing loot only instead of beeing craftable like in other mods where you need a ton of them, is a thing we don´t really like. I have to  play it like intended before i deny it, isn´t that something you would agree with? (You at least used that argument a lot before A21 hit)

@meganoth Not 100% sure, but the amounts i get from the things i usually always wrench down seem normal.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

18 minutes ago, Roland said:

When did i say it´s boring? I said i don´t like the water changes and my main argument is that it is stupid that there is water everywhere that can´t be used at all. And that containers with liquid in them suddenly dissappear. And yes, i wouldn´t mind having bottles for acid and canisters for gas in my inventory when used. Also the conformity with other liquid was never the reason for this.

Also we just tested the mod for the first time, and electrical parts beeing loot only instead of beeing craftable like in other mods where you need a ton of them, is a thing we don´t really like. I have to  play it like intended before i deny it, isn´t that something you would agree with? (You at least used that argument a lot before A21 hit)