I got a double blood moon in Alpha 21

Dark Wun

I know there is  already a known issue:

Changing default BM frequency, completing, changing it again results in 2x BM times on servers (display in console only, no actual double bloodmoons)

but that's not what happened to me. I did change BM frequency to 10 days. I completed my first BM at 10 days at about 01:00 - music stopped, no more zombie spawns. I immediately logged out. I logged back in the next real life day and found that the blood moon had restarted.

I did not change the BM frequency in between said log ins. The only thing I can think that may have affect this outcome is I did load a game in another version, alpha20.7, but that was loaded from a complete second copy of the 7daystodie file structure at a different location of my HD.

Not a huge pain, I just enabled god, flew to the sky away from anything important and advanced time to morning and credited myself the lost hours with the admin console.

7 hours ago, Dark Wun said:

I know there is  already a known issue:

Changing default BM frequency, completing, changing it again results in 2x BM times on servers (display in console only, no actual double bloodmoons)

but that's not what happened to me. I did change BM frequency to 10 days. I completed my first BM at 10 days at about 01:00 - music stopped, no more zombie spawns. I immediately logged out. I logged back in the next real life day and found that the blood moon had restarted.

I did not change the BM frequency in between said log ins. The only thing I can think that may have affect this outcome is I did load a game in another version, alpha20.7, but that was loaded from a complete second copy of the 7daystodie file structure at a different location of my HD.

Not a huge pain, I just enabled god, flew to the sky away from anything important and advanced time to morning and credited myself the lost hours with the admin console.

This is normal and not unique to A21.  Not sure if it's even considered a bug.  Blood Moon does not end until 4am.  If you exit the game before then, it will start the blood moon again when you log back in.  To avoid that, you need to wait until after 4am to exit the game.

Alright, I suppose it's only an issue for the first couple of blood moons. I highly doubt that it's by design, but I will accept that it is 'normal'.

Will make sure to play out the BM until 4 am or advance time to avoid.