Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

1 hour ago, Krougal said:

Maybe I'm not phrasing it right, I'm not 100% sure what to call it.

Look at the formula binf_shinana   has posted. A bonus of 20% would lead to this magazine being found with a chance of (1+.2)/(23+.2) = 0.0517 and every other magazine with a chance of 0.043. A minimal difference you would not be able to notice at all.

And I assume that is what you meant to say, and that is exactly how we interpret it as well. Yes, we assume that there are 0.2 more balls in the pool when adding that 20% chance.

meganoth

meganoth

Look at the formula binf_shinana   has posted. A bonus of 20% would lead to this magazine being found with a chance of (1+.2)/(23+.2) = 0.0517 and every other magazine with a chance of 0.043. A minimal difference you would not be able to notice at all.

And I assume that is what you meant to say, and that is exactly how we interpret it as well. Yes, we assume that you added 0.2 balls to the draw when adding that 20% chance.

meganoth

meganoth

And I assume that is what you meant to say, and that is exactly how we interpret it as well.