Server Disconnect and suck on Create a Player

RainbowSer

Hello,

I have read multiple posts and did every suggestion I can find in order to fix this issue.

First off, I am trying to join my friend's non-dedicated server and get disconnected on the configuring screen. It will sometimes work if I uninstall/reinstall the game or we both verify and repair, ooooooooor I restart my laptop 100 times. Here is my pastebin for when it happens. https://pastebin.com/bsXSHdZy

When it DOES let me go past the configuring screen, it's now getting stuck on Create a Player. This hasn't happened whenever we played last week, but this week this is now happening and I couldn't see any solutions in the forums. Here is my pastebin for when it happens. https://pastebin.com/kRjAmcBs

We are both playing 7 Days to Die via Xbox Game Pass Unlimited PC Versions. Any help would be super appreciated!

One problem is the usual, a corrupt player file. Whoever operates the server has to delete the files in the savegames Players directory with your EOS number. Your EOS number can be found in the logfiles for example.

Then you will have to start from level 1 again, but with the givexp command and creative menu you can get your levels, books and items back.

Two further suggestions: Make a backup of the save game on your server before your game sessions. And the router in front of the server should open the ports 26900(TCP) and 26900-26903(UDP) so you can connect to the server with litenetlib.

The first logfile you posted has a more unusual problem. I can only guess, it seems that you did get malformed data from the server or from the xbox network that could not be decoded. Maybe using litenetlib would fix that, maybe not.

Edited by meganoth (see edit history)