Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Kazgrel

Kazgrel

Typo

@hiemfire shells break down into buckshot iirc, so a source of lead, but I'd rather feed our shotgun user(s).  Sorry for late reply; I don't check in every day here.

I almost wonder if TFP saw something akin to what I did in my last A20 playthrough where I used nothing but my 2 junk turrets with AP ammo and cleared blood moon hordes with ease, even being on insane difficulty.  It was costly, though; around 5k rounds of ammo used by those things which was around 30k iron.  I suppose that's cheap by late game standards but that's still a LOT of iron.  Now it has lead attached to it as a cost...at that point we just make AP ammo for our own guns and some explosives.

Kazgrel

Kazgrel

@hiemfire shells break down into buckshot iirc, so a source of lead, but I'd rather feed our shotgun user(s).  Sorry for late reply; I don't check in every day here.

I almost wonder if TFP saw something akin to what I did in my last A20 playthrough where I used nothing but my 2 junk turrets with AP ammo and cleared blood moon hordes with ease, even being on insane difficulty.  It was costly, though; around 5k rounds of ammo used by those things which was around 30k iron.  I suppose that's cheap by Kate game standards but that's still a LOT of iron.  Now it has lead attached to it as a cost...at that point we just make AP ammo for our own guns and some explosives.